𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Euphoria happily sipped on her Frappuccino as she drove down the road passing some of the local stores and restaurants. She eyed each one carefully trying her best to spot out one in particular before she spotted it and got in the left lane turning on her blinkers getting ready to turn.

"Why are you taking forever to go miss ma'am?" She asked rolling her eyes as she watched the car in front of her stay put while other cars passed them. She squinted her eyes and gasped as she saw one of the people taking the chance to allow the car to go but shook her head while it just sat there.

She slightly sat up peeping to see if any cars were headed her way before she quickly hit the gas passing the car seeing none and made her turn driving into the big parking lot of the store.

She giggled as she'd remembered seeing Paris do the exact same thing when she'd rode with him one day and realized that she had done it successfully.

She knew that it was illegal but she'd could've cared less. If people didn't know how to drive then people didn't know how to drive.

She had did a lot of research on driving and she knew that, that car could've gone if there weren't any cars coming.

"Always and forever!" Euphoria sung lowly as she danced in her seat. "Always!"

"Always and foreve—oouh, here we go" She said spotting a parking space. She drove until she came up on it turning it making sure she'd stayed in between the lines as she eyed throughout all of her mirrors.

She nodded her head seeing that she'd succeeded with her parking and put the car into park killing the engine.

Earlier she had did all of the convincing to her mother and Kareem into letting her take one of their family cars into town with the results of them saying yes. It was simply last minute due to her remembering that she had to finish getting birthday gifts for Paris before the day would run out and before the night would crept up on her.

It would officially be Paris's birthday going on at twelve so she knew that she couldn't pass up her opportunity into getting everything she needed.

It had been a week since her and him were supposedly supposed to be on break but quite wasn't due to them speaking and talking to each other every chance that they had gotten.

Although they'd talked and spoke to one another, Euphoria still couldn't help but feel as if they were broken up.

It wasn't the same as if they weren't on break because she could be around him and be up under him but with them being apart, she couldn't do that—which is why she'd thought of many ideas for his birthday in order for her to get the chance to show him that she'd most definitely wasn't going through with being away from him any much longer.

She looked over at Kingston who laid there in the passenger seat sitting in his dog bed she'd recently bought him and smiled.

"Baby you should know this!" Euphoria sung out rubbing Kingston's chin, he sat there looking at her before licking her hands.

"Come on stinky, let's go" She said grabbing him along with her purse and phone. She held onto him as she got out the car and began walking up into the store.

She squealed feeling nervousness take over her body as she walked up towards the place. She smiled and giggled reading the store's name knowing that'd she didn't have any type of business even considering going into the store.