3

(Next day)

"Yes we will, thank you so much Jihyo, don't worry, I'll talk to them, yes of course, thank you" Nayeon just ended a call with Jihyo, prinicipal and owner of Teudong University

"Yujin! Ryujin! Yuna! come on, we need to buy some stuff for your school next week" Nayeon called out as she grabs her purse.

"I'm ready already" Yujin said who was followed by Ryujin

"Where's Yuna again?" Nayeon asked, for sure the youngest was a little bit hard on the head.

"I can't find her babe" Jeongyeon said, running her hand through her hair

"Where's that girl again?" Nayeon was starting to get impatient, yep, Yuna wasn't that girl with a bubble personality that some of Nayeon's and Jeongyeon's were expecting but, they couldn't do anything. They just adopted Yuna and Ryujin a year ago and of course, Yuna still has that attitude where she doesn't talk to her parents. Ryujin on the other hand was more kind and responsible.

"Yuna sweetie, come down now, we need to go to the mall" Nayeon called again but nothing, there was no response from the younger

She was always like this, never wanting to go out of her room, even though they were rich well, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were, Yuna wasn't that social. Her real parents actually ditched her, only her but Ryujin wanted to be with Yuna so it just happened that Ryujin was dragged along with Yuna.

"I'll call her mom" Ryujin said and Nayeon nodded

Ryujin went up to her siser's room, knocking on the door.

"Yuna, we need to go now" Ryujin said

She got impatient as well so she just barged into the room, she saw Yuna smoking

"Yah!! we already told you to stop that!" Ryujin said and snatched the cigarette from Yuna's hand

"Yah! give it back!" Yuna said angrily

"No!" Ryujin said and then ran downstairs with the cigarette, she went out of the house to let it off.

"She's at it again" Yujin said and sighed. Yujin and Yuna were of same age, but their personalities are different.

They saw Yuna running down the stairs and Jeongyeon got a hold of her arm.

"Come on sweetie, we have to go" Jeongyeon said but Yuna just shove off Jeongyeon's arm.

Jeongyeon sighed, she went out to start the car, Nayeon then went towards the youngest.

"Have you been smoking again?" Nayeon asked but Yuna kept mum. Nayeon and Jeongyeon kept talking to Yuna about her habit of smoling, this was one of the readon why Yuna and Ryujin's parents ditched her in the first place. Nayeon couldn't blame her child, she grew up in a family that doesn't show love or affection towards her which caused her to be like this. All Nayeon knew is that, Ryujin got all the attention as they grew up which led Yuna to hate her sister.

"Come on, let's go to the mall" Nayeon said and led all the girls out of the mansion. They went to the car and Jeongyeon drove them off to the mall.

(What they're wearing)

(Jeongyeon)