73

Chaeryeong squinted her eyes, she trued to sit up. She felt that the space around her was quite small. She got her phone from her pocket and then checked the time. It was just 4:30 in the afternoon. She looked around and noticed she was inside of a car. No windows open which mean no air could come in.

She saw from far away that she was only in the car that was separated from the others. All alone.

She was about to try and get out of the car but then she saw a paper beside her

There's no way out here little bitch. Even if you get a key to this car you won't be able to get out

Chaeryeong was starting to panic. She knew it was Abby. She should've have kicked or elbowed the person who covered her eyes and mouth but she couldn't.

She was breathing heavily, not only because she was panicking but because there was no air inside of the car. It was also hot.

Chaeryeong got her phone, trying to get a signal. Luckily there was, one bar. She called someone, the first name that was on her contact list.

:::::

"Ryeong? what's wrong?"

"Unnie, please help me"

"Why? did something happened to mom or dad? I'm in Japan. Well I can fly there if you want to"

"Unnie, please" Chaeryeong started to sob

"Hey hey, what's wrong? calm down Ryeongie"

"Unnie I can't get out!!" Chaeryeong said as she tried to open the door of the car from different sides

"What do you mean you can't get out?!" Chaeyeon started to worry

"I-I'm stuck in a car. Someone put me in here" Chaeryeong started to cry

"Ryeong, calm down. Is the aircon on?"

"N-no"

"Do you have your inhaler with you?"

"I d-don't" Chaeryeong was already nervous. She was slowly losing her breathe as her chest was hurting already

"Shit" Chaeyeon muttered

"I'll call mom and eomma okay? I'll get someone to help you there and please Ryeong. Don't give up okay, take deep and slow breathes. Stop crying now"

"U-unnie..."

"Someone's going to get you there okay? I promise you'll be fine"

"Yes unnie"

::::::

The call was quickly ended and Chaeryeong started to look around again to check if there was a way to open the door. She tried banging on the window but she only lost some of her energy because of it.

She needed help, she needed someone to get her quickly. She didn't like what was happening. She hated it. She grabbed her phone once again and she got messages from her mothers that they're on their way from work.

She then decided to call someone again

::::

"Yes bubba? I'm almost done okay?"

"Y-yuna.."

"Are you okay? is there something wrong?"

"P-please help me..." Chaeryeong was slowly losing her breath

"Where are you?" Yuna suddenly stood up which surprised the teacher