9

The three got into their classes first, well Lia had to be separated from them since her level was higher than the two girls. Yuna and Chaeryeong were sitting beside each other, just doing what they normally do.

Yuna had her earphones on and music playing while Chaeryeong on the other hand was reading a book. Yuna wondered on why the older loves reading books a lot, she never saw her touch her phone much

After a few minutes, other students started to enter the class, all ready for the day. Chaeryeong then hid her book and then focused on the students who were walking in.

"Oh Yuna, you're here early" Yujin exclaimed, she saw Chaeryeong and Yuna already seated properly and were just waiting for class to start

"Yeah..." Yuna replied

"What did you unnies do?" Yujin asked as she faced Chaeryeong

"We went to the school café a while ago, when it was pretty early. You should go there sometimes" Chaeryeong suggested

"Oh, sure unnie, I'll try to go there next time" Yujin said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile

A few minutes then, Ryujin arrived and saw Yuna early. It was the first time actually.

"Wow, you got here earlier than us Yuna" Ryujin said and walked towards them. Yuna just rolled her eyes on her sister and faced the window. Yujin kept mum since she knew that Yuna really hated Ryujin.

"You joined her?" Ryujin asked Chaeryeong.

"Yeah, I invited her along with Lia unnie. We went to the school's café this morning" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin just nodded

"So... want to hang out later?" Ryujin suddenly asked Chaeryeong

"With who?" Chaeryeong asked. Yuna was listening to their conversation, she was curious if Chaeryeong would hang out with her sister.

"I haven't asked anyone else yet, I'm starting off with you though" Ryujin said

"Hmm, well, I'm quite busy for today Ryujin, I'm sorry. Also I have my dance practices almost every week so I may not be able to join you. Maybe next time" Chaeryeong said politely and Ryujin just nodded with a soft smile. Ryujin went to her seat which was pretty far from theirs.

Yujin was amazed, she never thought that someone turned down Ryujin's offer.

"What's wrong Yujin?" Chaeryeong asked since Yujin was in front of them

"Well, no one ever turned down Ryujin unnie's offer. They would always accept it, Right Yuna?" Yujin asked her sister and Yuna just nodded

"Well, I'm pretty busy most of the time and I would not be able to hang out during afternoons. Along with that, I'm supposed to watch over Yuna as mom told me, and I guess I should be watching over you too" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"You're so sweet unnie, but don't worry, Minju unnie is the one who would watch over me here at school" Yujin said, Chaeryeong turned to Minju who was beside her and Minju just smiled and wave at her. Chaeryeong did the same and then faced back Yujin.

"Well, I'll focus on Yuna I guess" Chaeryeong said with a smile. Yujin nodded, Yujin was actually happy, at least someone wants to be close with her sister, other then herself.

"Sure unnie" Yujin said with a smile and then face back at the front.

The teacher then came inside the class, greeting them, the students greeted her as well and then it started. Of course the teacher introduced herself and then shared the topics for today's lesson, it wasn't that bad since it was just arts class and Chaeryeong thinks it would be really fun, she also noticed that Yuna was listening, she wasn't using her earphones anymore.

"You like arts?" Chaeryeong asked the younger, it startled Yuna a bit.

"Y-yeah" Yuna said and then started writing on her notebook.

"You know Yuna, you can talk to me anytime...." Chaeryeong said and Yuna nodded. Chaeryeong smiled at the younger and then focused back on listening to the teacher.

After class it was lunch break again, Chaeryeong asked Yuna if she wanted to join.

"Yuna, do you want to join us for lunch?" Chaeryeong asked as she looked at her, she was thinking of an answer but then she saw Ryujin coming up towards them...

"Sure unnie, let's go" Yuna said and then grab Chaeryeong's hand as they hurriedly went out of the classroom. It got Chaeryeong taken aback but she just chuckled.

"Woah there, you guys in a hurry?" Lia asked as she saw the two coming up towards them at the cafeteria

"Well, Yuna-yah wanted to be here fast, maybe she's hungry" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

They sat down beside the older ones.

"Yuna-yah?..... oh you call her that now?" Yeji asked and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.

"That's cute" yeji said and chuckled

"Oh my gosh, I forgot...." Hyunjin said and then got up, he rushed off somewhere which made the girls confused.

"What's up with him?" Lia asked but Yeji didn't know. Later on, Hyunjin came back with two trays of food.

"Here" Hyunjin said and then gave Yuna and Chaeryeong their food.

"Umm, thanks oppa, but you really didn't have to" Chaeryeong said.

"Ah, its nothing, mom and eomma told me to keep an eye on you girls.." Hyunjin said and it just made Yeji laugh a little

"Thank you oppa" Yuna said and started eating, it shocked the twins because yesterday, Yuna wasn't talking to them.

"Did you gave her something?" Yeji asked Lia

"Nope, its Chaeryeong.... she talks with Yuna most of the time during class so I guess Yuna is able to open up more" Lia explained and Yeji nodded.

Chaeryeong and Yuna kept talking to each other maybe just some ideas for some subjects.

"Do you want to join me and eomma tomorrow? we're going painting again. I know you like painting so I want to invite you to join us tomorrow" Chaeryeong said

"I'll ask my mom first" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile. She was really happy that Yuna wasn't afraid to talk to her and Yuna was able to open up to her.