64

Abby pulled Yuna to kiss her on the lips. Yuna wanted to pull away but the grip of Abby on her neck and arm was too strong. Yuna didn't responded to the kiss. She would never do that of course, she loves her bubba so much.

"Y-yuna?" she then heard, she looked to the side and saw Chaeryeong standing there, tears flowing down to her cheeks and dropping off to the floor. Her fists clenching as she held onto the end of her school blazer

Abby turned her head towards Chaeryeong as well and just smirked at her.

"U-unnie, wait, I promise its not what you think!" Yuna said quickly as she pushed Abby away again and tried to walk towards Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong didn't say anything, she ran off as tears continued to flow to her cheeks. She can't bear to see Yuna after that.

"Fuck off Abby, you ruined everything" Yuna said angrily

"Well, happy 2 months to the both of you" Abby said and chuckled

Chaeryeong wanted to go home quickly. She forgot about what she and Yuna planned for today, she hated it. She saw Lia in the distance as she was about to go towards Yena's car.

When Lia turned around, she saw Chaeryeong and she started to get worried.

Chaeryeong ran towards Lia and hugged her tightly. She cried in the elder's shoulder nonstop.

"Ryeong? what's wrong?" Lia asked worriedly

"C-can you bring me home? P-please?" Chaeryeong asked

"Where's Yuna then?" Lia asked

"I-I don't know. Just please bring me home unnie" Chaeryeong lied

"Okay, you can come with me and Yena unnie. Let's go" Lia said and brought her cousin to the car along with her.

"Took you long enough Lia, we should be- Chaeryeong?" Yena asked

"No more questions unnie, drive to Aunt Mina's house. Chaeryeong seems to be having a problem" Lia said and Yena nodded

She started driving off to the Son's mansion. Lia comforted Chaeryeong all through the ride.

"Its gonne be fine Ryeong mhm? Tell me what happened" Lia said but Chaeryeong shook her head. She didn't want to tell anyone yet.

"We're here" Yena said and pulled over the car.

"Thank you" Chaeryeong said and went down

"Are you sure you're fine Ryeong?" Lia asked and Chaeryeong just nodded and tiredly walked her way to the house

Chaeryeong got inside and her parents weren't around. She ignored the maids that greeted her and asked what was wrong because it was visible in her face that she cried a lot. She went up to her room and got inside. She closed the door and then that's where she started crying again. Her body was so tired, she suddenly fell to the floor as her back leaned against the door of the bedroom.

She asked a lot of things, why did Yuna kissed Abby? was it intentional? probably not. But what if it was and Yuna doesn't love her anymore? Maybe it could be that one or not. Does she hate her? was she too clingy? was she acting like a kid all of of the time that it made Yuna annoyed? She knew that Yuna did promise not to leave her ever, she also promised that the two of them would get married and be together until the end. Seeing what happened today really just breaks her heart, as if it was stabbed or shattered.

"Why Yuna?..... why?" Chaeryeong asked, she held onto the pendant of her necklace, remembering how Yuna smiled at her as she wore it.