53

Weeks passed by and it continued, of course Yuna being so confident with having Chaeryeong but they didn't made it too obvious so that the other girls won't know that their girlfriends already. All they know that the two young girls were just dating.

Chaeryeong was currently in the library, doing some stuff for the organization and management club. She need to fix some files and encode something that Hyunjin asked her to. Well all of them were doing things for that business plan but Chaeryeong was just definitely getting tired. She had a private dance class with her aunt Momo earlier before the club started then she also did some ton of homework last night, not also to mention she helped her cousin Lia to fix some things in the student council.

"Okay, so all i need is to do the marketing strategy.... uh so probably use youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter um maybe some commercials too?" Chaeryeong said to herself as she types down words on her laptop.

"It would take time to work on though" Chaeryeong sighed and squinted her eyes. She was frustrated and tired at the same time. She can't ask Lia for help since Lia was doing a more harder part. Hyunjin was also doing some other parts of the business plan while their other groupmates were trying out the product through trial and error just to check

Good thing that there weren't that much students in the huge ass library, maybe about 10 students scattered around the whole place but Chaeryeong was like alone in one corner near the bookshelves full of fan fiction.

Chaeryeong grunted for the nth time of that day. She really wanted to rest and just to go home but then school wasn't done yet and she had to finish this quickly if she wanted to just rest and sleep the following day.

"Hey Yu, where's Chaeryeong unnie?" Ningning asked, well Ningning is the girl the two met a week ago. They needed to be social after all. Also, Ningning is just the same age as Yuna (i did it just for the story)

"She told me she's working on something tho" Yuna said and then grabbed her water to drink.

"Yuna, I'll be late tonight" Ryujin told her sister as she came up to the two

"Why?" Yuna asked

"Miyun was asking for some help with the lessons so I wanted to help her. Just tell mom and eomma" Ryujin said

"Hmm okay" Yuna said and Ryujin nodded before going off again.

"Well, see you next time I guess Yuna, I have to get going. Do tell Chaeryeong unnie I said hi" Ningning said

"I will" Yuna said and chuckled. Yuna then grabbed her things and then walked out of the classroom. As she was passing by the corridors, someone caught her attention. It was Abby and Rian again, she wondered why the two were back and then remembered that the two were done with their suspension from school. As long as the two don't bother Chaeryeong she would be fine with it.

She then walked up to the stairs to the library. She suddenly smiled at the thought of seeing the older again. It was hard hiding their relationship status as being girlfriends actually but she can't do anything. She needed to tell her parents soon tho so that they won't be that surprised when they suddenly caught her and Chaeryeong.

Walking inside the library, Yuna furrowed her eyebrows, there were too little students around and she was hoping to see Chaeryeong as soon as she walked in but the older wasn't to be seen near the entrance. Yuna then left her bag at the area where bags are supposed to be left if you don't need it anyways. She roamed around the huge ass library, yes, she was also annoyed for the library being so goddamn big.

After a few more walking around, she finally spotted the red haired girl. She frowned at the sight, Chaeryeong was already sleeping, her head resting on her arm on the table. Yuna knew that the older was very tired but she couldn't help her that much since they weren't allowed to show that they were already dating. Yuna quietly went towards the older and sat beside her. She looked at the screen of the older's laptop and saw that Chaeryeong was almost finished. The laptop screen showed three long paragraphs just about for the marketing strategy and it worried Yuna.

Not only that, she also saw some papers on the table that were scattered and some parts written by Chaeryeong. She guessed that the older just written them recently because there was a ballpen open on the top of the desk.

Yuna then carefully pulled Chaeryeong's body to her, making the older lean against her side and let her sleep in a more comfortable position. Yuna also held the older's hand and intertwined them with hers. She let out a soft sigh and then took out her phone just to check if her mothers or sisters sent her a message.

Chaeryeong's POV

I felt something warm on my side and on my hand. I slowly flutter my eyes open and saw someone's arm in front of me, not only that but I can hear her soft chuckle... Yuna.

I sat up properly and then looked at her as I squinted my eyes and rubbed them.

"Oh unnie you're awake, are you okay?" she asked me. She sounds very worried, I guess she noticed that I was very tired which I am.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just need some rest" I said and sighed heavily. I look at my laptop screen and it seems like i finished what i needed to do. I was about to grab the pen again but Yuna stopped me

"Unnie, you need to rest" she said as she retreats my hand

"But I need to finish it" I said

"I'm sure Lia unnie will wait til you really finish it. You probably haven't slept properly for the past days" she said, well she was actually right. I always end up sleeping late because I needed to finish some other schoolworks.

"Just sleep first unnie, don't worry I promise to wake you up when we need to go home" she said and I just nodded. Yuna really knows how to take care of a person, if it weren't for her I would probably be a very big mess right now.

"Just sleep unnie, you need to rest" she added and then I let out a soft sigh

"Okay, but do wake me up, I don't want to go home late" I told her and she nodded

"I will, now go to sleep" she said and then kissed me on the forehead. I never knew that Yuna would be this caring, we've been together for almost a month already and I'm really happy about it.

I then leaned on her shoulder and rested my head there. I started drifting off to sleep as she caressed the back of mg hand that she was holding onto