37

It was morning now, Chaeyoung was preparing the table because she knew that her wife and kids were still asleep, she actually went out last night, just to fix some things with the company and went back home and she accidentally slept on the couch.

"Mrs. Son, should we do some hot chocolate?" the maid asked

"Yes please, I think the girls would need it. Also, have you guys had your breakfast yet?" Chaeyoung asked and then got her phone from the coffee table

"We already did Mrs. Son" the maid said

"Good, well, I'll just wake up the girls" Chaeyoung said and the maid nodded and went off to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung went upstairs and checked the room of Chaeyeon, their older daughter. She was confused on why there was no one inside the room but Chaeyeon's bag was there anyways. Chaeyoung went downstairs to ask the maids.

"Yewon, has Chaeyeon went out?" Chaeyoung asked

"No miss, they're all sleeping still" Yewon said so Chaeyoung went back up and checked the other rooms.

"Where are the girls?" Chaeyoung asked as she got frustrated, she was about to message Rosé or probably Jeongyeon but as soon as she opened her and Mina's room, she chuckled and put her phone in her pocket.

The three were all sleeping together on the bed, it was actually big so whenever they wanted to sleep together they can just go there at the room. Chaeryeong was in the middle, being hugged by her mom on the left and then Chaeyeon on the other hand had her leg over her sister's body.

"Gosh, you three had some gossips I guess" Chaeyoung said and chuckled. She went over to the side of her wife and sat down. She then bent down to kiss her wife's forehead.

Mina then fluttered her eyes open and then sat up. She faced Chaeyoung and chuckled.

"Sorry baby, the girls wanted to sleep with me last night" Mina said

"No worries, I'm glad you three had some fun. Breakfast is ready downstairs" Chaeyoung said

"Thanks baby" Mina said and peck Chaeyoung on the lips. After that, they heard groans from the side and it was the sisters.

"Ahh unnie~" Chaeryeong whined, trying to remove her sister's hand from her waist. Chaeyeon just shook her head and hugged Chaeryeong tighter.  She kept kissing Chaeryeong's cheek which made their mothers giggle

"Unnie, I'm not your girlfriend" Chaeryeong whined again

"But you're still my little sister" Chaeyeon said, Chaeryeong just gave in, its not like she would be able to spend all her life with just her sister.

"Girls, come on, breakfast is ready" Mina said and patted their arms.

"Nae~" they said but they still won't get up from the bed, Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other and then smirked, they knew what they can do so that their daughters would get up. Chaeyoung went to the other side, where Chaeyeon was as Chaeryeong stayed beside Chaeryeong.

With that, they suddenly tickled their daughters, causing laughs to be heard all around the room.

"Eomma stop!" Chaeyeon said and laughed

After a few while, they were able to get out of bed and fixed the pillows and blanket. They all went downstairs after washing their faces.

They went to the table and sat down. The maids then gave the sisters some hot chocolate and then Michaeng some coffee.

"So girls, you have tutor class today, at around 2:30, would you want to go somewhere for the morning?" Mina asked as she gets her MacBook from her office.

"Mom" Chaeryeong called

"Umm can I invite Yuna over?" Chaeryeong asked shyly

"I'll ask your Aunt Nayeon" Mina said

"Too late, Jeongyeon unnie told me they have to leave Yuna here since Ryujin had some errands, Yujin went out with Minju" Chaeyoung said

"Really eomma!?!" Chaeryeong asked excitedly, for sure this was the first time they heard Chaeryeong being so excited.

"Uhm, yeah" Chaeyoung said and chuckled

"So, can I show her around the house properly?" Chaeryeong asked

"You two can do whatever you want, just don't cause trouble, okay?" Mina said and Chaeryeong nodded cutely

"Mom, Eomma, Sakura said she'll take me out on a date today" Chaeyeon informed

"Oh, okay, until what time will you two be out?" Chaeyoung asked

"Around 6 i guess?" Chaeyeon said and both of their moms nodded

After having their breakfast, Mina and Chaeyoung got ready to go for work, Chaeyeon got ready for her date and Chaeryeong just took a bath and changed her clothes.

Chaeryeong was just waiting at the living room, the doorbell suddenly went off.

The maid went to the door and opened it, welcoming the guests.

"Good day Mrs. Yoo's and Yuna" the maid said and chuckled

"Yuna?!" Chaeryeong asked and suddenly stood up from the couch.

"Unnie!" Yuna said with a big smile as Chaeryeong ran towards her, giving her a big hug.

"Hi Unnies" Chaeyoung said as she got down from the stairs along with Mina.

"Had to drop this big baby here" Nayeon said and chuckled, referring to Yuna.

Chaeryeong was still hugging Yuna tightly as their parents were talking.

"Well, we need to go now and-" they were cut off when someone knocked on the door

"Umm, I'm here to pick up Chaeyeon Mrs. Son" Sakura said and smiled shyly

"Coming~" they heard and Chaeyeon ran downstairs and went towards them.

"Bye mom, eomma, and Chaery, see you all later" Chaeyeon said as she kisses them one by one on the cheek.

"Oh, hello Aunt Nabongs and Aunt Jeong" Chaeyeon greeted and wave hello.

"Hello dear, go on now" Nayeon said and chuckled.

Sakura then held Chaeyeon's hand and both of them went to Sakura's car, driving off.

"Well, we'll go now. Chaeryeong, you and Yuna just stay inside the house okay?" Mina said and Chaeryeong nodded

"Good girl, okay, we'll go now, have fun" Mina said and kissed her daughter's temple. Chaeyoung did the same.

"Bye Yuna, be good around your Chaeryeong unnie mhm?" Jeongyeon said and Yuna nodded cutely

The parents then went off and went to work.

"Yuna, I'll show you around the house" Chaeryeong said

"Oh, have you ate breakfast already?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly

"I already did unnie, don't worry" Yuna said and chuckled

Chaeryeong then started to tour Yuna around the big house. Yuna was stunned, there was a big practice room, a movie room, game room of course and then they have a swimming pool at the back. They also had a garden with those chair swings.

"Yuna-yah" Chaeryeong called

"Mhm?" Yuna faced the older

"Want to paint? we can go at the study and paint" Chaeryeong said

"Really?" Yuna asked

"Of course" Chaeryeong said and chuckled, she then brought Yuna to the study room.