5

Yuna's POV

Chaeryeong.... oh yeah, I remember hearing her name from mom. She said that Chaeryeong unnie would be the one to help me at school, well hopefully if she can keep up with my attitude, no one actually can keep up or stay long with me with my attitude except for mom and eomma, they pretty much care for me.

After hearing her introduction, I suddenly got interested since she also likes painting, I never met someone who liked painting like I did, well except for my sister who always gets more attention, not Yujin, but Ryujin unnie. Ever since we were little, I started hating her already. Yujin was actually better, she shared her stuff with me and she always asks me if I want to hang out but due to that not being social very much I always declime her offers when she asks me, I feel bed but its not really my fault isn't it?

I was thinking too much not until someone tapped my arm. Really, people would try to get my attention just by tapping, mom and eomma knows that it won't work if a person just taps my arm or shoulder.

"Yuna... hey Yuna" I heard, well finally, someone grabbed my attention by calling my name.

"What is it?" I asked, I looked at my right and it was Chaeryeong unnie.

"Sorry to disturb you Yuna but, I was wondering if you would eat lunch?" she asked me, well duh I'm going to eat lunch what kind of question is that?

"Duh, I'm going to eat" I said, I think she might get irritated but why would I care

"Oh, well, you should join me and Lia unnie. I know your parents and you probably know mine since Yujin told me." she said, I just shrug and then continue to stare at the window, I thought she was just going to leave me behind but she grab my shoulder and then looked at me, I looked back at her.

"Come on, join us" she said so I just gave in

"Um, can you let go of me now?" I asked her

"Oh sure" she said and then let go of my arm, she smiled at me and then went out of the classroom.

"Hmm....is it this way or that way?" I heard her. Really, why would I even accept to go with her, she doesn't also know the way to the cafeteria.

As I was about to talk to her, someone came running towards us.

"Chaeryeong~" the girl said, she was quite smaller than the two of us though.

"Hi unnie, I forgot the way to the cafeteria" Chaeryeong unnie said

"Just as I thought, you were gonna get confused, oh and this must be Ryujin's sister" the smaller girl said. Really, they could've asked my name from her, aish, its always about Ryujin unnie

"Mhm, this is Yoo Yuna, Yuna for short, she's my seatmate" Chaeryeong unnie said while she smiled, is she that happy to seat beside me?"

"Oh, so Yuna is your name, its pretty, come on, we have to go for lunch" the shorter girl said and I just nodded, I followed them going to the cafeteria.

"You don't talk much" I heard her say

"Yeah" I said coldly, suddenly two more students went towards us.

They're twins as I guessed, they look really alike, seems like the girl is dating this other one called Lia unnie.

"What's up Chaer" I heard the guy said

"Oh, this is Yoo Yuna, my seatmate" she said again happily, is she really that happy to be my seatmate or she's just mocking me

"Oh, you must be Aunt Jeong and Aunt Nayeon's youngest child, you're sisters with Yujin right?" he asked

"What?" I looked at him

"I mean, Yoo Yujin, the tall one, that has bangs and then looks like a puppy?" he asked and I nodded

Good thing not everyone around here just talks about Ryujin unnie, if ever someone does I'll hate them for sure.

"So Yuna, I heard from Yujin that you like to paint, want to join me and eomma to the studio later?" Chaeryeong unnie asked me but I kept mum. I felt weirded out a little because she keeps on talking with me and she really has a bubbly personality, more than Yujin's.

"If ever you want to, you can just tell me okay?" she asked and I nodded

We finally reached the cafeteria and then all the students were looking at me, I just rolled my eyes at them and then continued to grab my lunch, I sat beside Chaeryeong unnie since there were no seats left anyways other than the one beside her.

I was peacefully eating not until I heard someone's voice.

"Hey Yuna!" I heard, I looked up and of course, it would be Ryujin unnie.

"Can I join you guys?" She asked

"Uh yeah sure" I heard Lia unnie said so Ryujin unnie sat beside Hyunjin oppe since he asked for another chair.

"You're sisters right?" Yeji unnie asked and Ryujin unnie nodded with a smile

"I'm Ryujin, nice to meet you all" she said and I just rolled me eyes again on her, she's always like this.

They started introducing theirselves, until it was Chaeryeong unnie's turn

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong, you can call me Chaer or Chaeryeong" she said and Ryujin unnie nodded

"You have a pretty name" Ryujin unnie complimented, here we go again, Ryujin unnie is going to get someone....

"Thank you, you're name is great as well" Chaeryeong unnie said

"Ah really?" Ryujin unnie asked her, am I just going to be here to watch them talk as I eat?

"Yeah, but not meaning to hurt you but, Yuna's name is really pretty, I like it and it suits her" Chaeryeong unnie said and Ryujin unnie nodded

"You're seatmates?" Ryujin unnie asked

"Yeah why?" I asked her, hopefully she could shut up

"Nothing, never knew you would be friends with a bubble person" she said and chuckled, she's really annoying to be honest

"You sure you can handle her Chaeryeong?" she asked Chaeryeong unnie

"I don't mind actually, I would like to hang out with Yuna sometimes and besides, I'm going to help her around school so it would be fine with me" she said and smiled

"Isn't that right Yuna?" she asked and then turned to face me

Why is she so close to my face? Wait Yuna, you can't panic right now, you have to act cool.

"Yeah" I said and then focused on my food once again.

"Ryeong is great when it comes to other students, I believe that she and Yuna would be best friends" I heard Lia unnie said