61

Its been weeks already, after the girls knew about Yuna and Chaeryeong being girlfriends, even the other students knew about it already. Right now, they were at the Yoo's mansion since Mina and Chaeyoung got back at the house by 4 am yesterday and they didn't want to leave the two girls alone at the house without them. Chaeyeon was actually at Sakura's place, her girlfriend.

It was around 6 in the morning and Chaeryeong had to use the bathroom quickly. Going back to the bed, she went on top of Yuna and hugged the younger by the waist. Yuna chuckled as she felt the older on top of her and hugging her.

"Morning unnie" Yuna said and chuckled

"Hmm... good morning" Chaeryeong said and moved up a little to be able to see Yuna's face.

Chaeryeong smiled at the younger and Yuna did as well and then pecked Chaeryeong's lips as she wrapped her arms around the older. Chaeryeong snuggled more onto the crook of Yuna's neck. She loved the feeling right now, being close with Yuna makes her really happy.

"Don't we have club classes today?" Yuna asked as she tries to get her phone from her nightstand.

"I guess, but its too early to go to school Yuyu, let's cuddle first" Chaeryeong said softly

"Sure bubba" Yuna said and giggled and put back her phone on the nighstand.

If you guys were wondering, Yuna decided to call Chaeryeong bubba a week ago. She just thought that the older was like a cute and cheerful bubble. Instead of calling her 'baby' she thought that 'bubba' suited Chaeryeong more.

It was quite cold in the room since Yuna turned on the ac last night and it was like freezing in the room as Chaeryeong thought. She was only wearing a tank top and pajamas and it wasn't really helping her, even the blankets.

"Baby, its so cold" Chaeryeong whined.

"You're feeling cold?" Yuna asked worriedly and Chaeryeong nodded

"Do you want a hoodie?" Yuna asked but Chaeryeong shook her head. An idea then popped out of Yuna's head. She turned to the side a little so that Chaeryeong wasn't on top of her anymore. She then pulled the older closer to her and then hugged her tightly and covered their body with the blanket.

"Is it okay now bubba?" Yuna asked

"Better" Chaeryeong said and chuckled. She then hid her head on the crook of Yuna's neck again. The warm breath coming out from Chaeryeong's mouth was making Yuna feel relaxed and calm. She would never want to have anyone else but Chaeryeong. She waited for a long time, why would she want someone else anyways?

A little later, a knock on the door was heard.

"Yuna, Chaeryeong, mom and eomma said you two should get ready for club classes today" Ryujin said

"In a few minutes unnie" Yuna said and groaned

"Sure" Ryujin said and walked back to her room as she played with her phone

"Unnie, we need to get ready now" Yuna said as she caressed the older's back.

"Already?" Chaeryeong whined

"Mhm, don't worry, we don't need to be in a rush anyways but mom and eomma suggests that we get ready now" Yuna said and Chaeryeong just nodded.