Yuna groaned as she stretched her arms and legs, she needed to get up since she needs to go to school after all. She got up from her bed, washed up, took a bath and changed her clothes into the school's uniform. She went out of her room and went downstairs, she saw her mothers talking at the living room.

"Oh Yuna, you're already awake" Nayeon said as she saw her daughter

"Mhm" Yuna responded.

"How was your sleep sweetie?" Nayeon asked as Yuna sat beside her mom, Nayeon gave her a hug and kiss on the head.

"Good I guess" Yuna said and rubbed her eyes, she was a little bit sleepy but she need to get ready.

"You're up early Yuna, your class is not until 8:30" Jeongyeon said

"Really?" Yuna asked and both of her moms nodded. She frowned but then her phone buzzed.

———

Lee Chaeryeong
6:58 am

hi Yuna, me and Lia
unnie are going at the school's
café. If you're up already
you can join us there

———

Yuna thought of it for a while, Ryujin was still sleeping anyways and there weren't that much students around this hour so Yuna replied with a yes.

"Who's that sweetie?" Jeongyeon asked

"Chaeryeong unnie, Yujin gave her my phone number yesterday, considering that she is going to help me throughout school" Yuna said

"Oh really? that's great. What did she say?" Nayeon asked

"She invited me over at the school's café, only her and Lia unnie are there I guess" Yuna said simply. It amazed Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Yuna was making friends at school.

"We'll drive you there, come on" Nayeon said with a smile and Yuna nodded. She followed her parents outside the house and to the car.

Jeongyeon drove Yuna to school of course, Nayeon wanted to accompany them, wanting to make sure that her youngest daughter would be fine.

When they arrived, Nayeon saw Chaeryeong and Lia walking towards the school's café.

"Yuna sweetie, there's Chaeryeong and Lia, go on now, have fun at school" Nayeon said and Yuna nodded, she went out of the car and walked towards Lia and Chaeryeong.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon left with a smile on their faces, Yuna is starting to change and becoming better.

"Oh Yuna, you came" Chaeryeong said as she smiled softly at the younger. She gave Yuna a hug but Yuna just stood still there. Lia tapped Chaeryeong's shoulder, informing her that Yuna seems uncomfortable

"Oh, I'm sorry Yuna" Chaeryeong said as soon as she let go of the hug.

"I-It's okay" Yuna replied and then looked down.

"I haven't introduced myself to you properly the other time..." Lia trailed off

Yuna's POV

Chaeryeong unnie suddenly hugged me, I felt a little uncomfortable with it. I'm not used to people hugging me especially if its not mom Nayeon and Jeongyeon eomma. She let go of the hug and apologized to me.

"I-Its okay" why did the hell I stuttered?!? you should be cold and cool Yuna.

"I haven't introduced myself to you properly the other time.... I'm Kim Jisu or Kim Lia, you can call me Jisu unnie or Lia unnie, its up to you. I'm Chaeryeong's cousin, well that's what my parents said. Just like Chaeryeong, I'm adopted" she said while smiling. She looked somewhat like a sloth, a cute one I guess.

Wait.... Chaeryeong unnie is adopted? I thought she wasn't...

"Chaeryeongie here was adopted when she was around 3, I was adopted when I was 5, I guess we were adopted at the same time because we started meeting each other since we were young" Lia unnie explained and I just nodded

"How about you Yuna-yah?" Chaeryeong unnie asked me, I was new with the nickname thingy

"Yuna-yah?" I asked

"Oh, you don't like it? Its a nickname though.." she said, I could see the disappointment from her face

"No, no, its fine, Its just new for me" I said and she nodded

"I was adopted around last year, along with my older sister Ryujin" I said

"Oh, you're sister is Ryujin... I never talked to her yet, how about you Ryeong?" Lia unnie asked

"Aniyo, She's in the same class as me but I don't talk to her" Chaeryeong unnie said. Why do I feel happy that they don't interact with Ryujin unnie?

"How about we go to the café now?" Lia unnie suggested, I saw Chaeryeong unnie nodding happily so I just nodded as well and followed them inside the café.

When we got inside no one else was there except for the cashier lady and some waiters and waitresses. Lia unnie and Chaeryeong unnie went up to the cashier to go get some of their orders, I looked around the café, wondering what it really looks like inside.

"Yuna-yah, what do you want?" I heard, I looked and it was Chaeryeong unnie.

"Whatever is there, I'm fine with it" I said and continued to look around

I went back and saw Lia unnie and Chaeryeong unnie sitting together, I went to them and sat at the seat which was beside Chaeryeong unnie. I looked at them, they seem very close well of course, they're cousins.

"Here are your orders, Ms. Son, Ms. Kim and Ms. Yoo" the waitress said, wow, how do they know all of our names?

I got my drink which was a strawberry frappe, not bad though, at least they chose something for me that tastes good. I kept staring at the cake because no one was touching it. Chaeryeong unnie might've noticed it.

Chaeryeong's POV

I ordered something that I guess Yuna would like. She dressed differently today, she wasn't wearing something all black which makes me glad.

When we were already seated, I noticed that she keeps looking at the cake we ordered, it was actually for her since me and Lia unnie don't eat cake much.

"Go on and eat it Yuna, its yours" I told her because she seems that she wanted to eat it

"I-It's mine?" she asked and I nodded at her, even Lia unnie did. There was a small smile forming on her lips. I was glad, I hope she does change for the better. About her sister on the other hand, I don't want to bring her up for the sake that she might change her mood again, that's why I decided to pretend that I don't know Ryujin.

Ryujin actually talked to me yesterday, just introducing herself and all. I just nodded and smiled when she talked to me.

"So Yuna, have any clubs you want to join? Clubs are on fridays" Lia unnie told her

"What clubs are there anyways?" She asked

"Well, there's dance club, glee club, arts, sports and many more" Lia unnie explained

"Oh.... I'll think about it" Yuna said and both of me and Lia unnie just nodded from what he said.

After eating at the café we all went out to walk to the school's building. I wanted to hold onto Yuna's arm, just to show her that someone would care for her.

"Umm Yuna...." I called for her

"Yes unnie?" she asked as she faced me

"Do you mind?" I asked and then held her arm, she looked taken aback but then she calmed down.

"Not really, you can hold onto my arm if you want to" she said and I finally smiled. I held onto her arm gently as we walk to the building. Lia unnie kept glancing at me and then she chuckled.