57

After eating outside, they stayed at the hotel's library since as usual, the parents would read and Chaeryeong did as well. She actually asked Minju her cousin about the homrworks they had and Chaeryeong wanted to do it already.

"Thanks Lia unnie, mhm, take care as well" Chaeryeong said and ended the call. She put her phone down and continued to work on the tasks she needed to do.

Yuna was beside her, just goancing at Chaeryeong and to her parents from time to time. She let out a soft sigh, she didn't know what to do. Her parents were busy, even her aunts, her girlfriend was working on school works and she's like left all alone.

She tried to check something on her phon but nothing seems to interest her at the moment. Well it was freaking night time and she would like to rest already.

She groaned and it wasn't unnoticed by the older girl.

"Is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked but Yuna just shook her head. She didn't want to bother Chaeryeong at the moment, she was doing school afterall. Chaeryeong continued to focus on the school works she has and then Yuna sat back down on her chair properly. She felt like sinking into it, she didn't really know what to do and it was making her frustrated.

Chaeryeong could feel the tense feeling of Yuna so she just chuckled. She turned off her laptop and then looked at Yuna. Yuna then suddenly smiled, trying to show the older that she was just fine.

"I knkw you're sleepy and tired already, I'm done anyways... want to go get ready for bed?" Chaeryeong asked softly and Yuna just bit the inside of her cheek. She was shy telling the older that she was sleepy, she was a baby afterall.

"I'll go tell mom and eomma that we'll got to our room and rest okay?" Chaeryeong said and Yuna nodded

"I'll be back" Chaeryeong said and kissed the top of Yuna's head.

Chaeryeong then went over to their parents and told them that they would go rest already, the parents allowed them to so Chaeryeong called for Yuna and they went out of the big library and then went to the elevator.

"I'm sorry for letting you wait baby, sorry if you got tired" Chaeryeong said worriedly as she caressed the younger's hand which was intertwined with her.

"Don't worry unnie, its fine" Yuna said and smiled softly at the older. Chaeryeong just nodded and when they reached the floor, they went off to the hallway and walked towards their room.

Arriving in their room, Yuna happily went towards the bed and laid down. Chaeryeong chuckled at the cut action that Yuna made and placed the card of the room at the table counter.

"Go wash up, I'll go after you" Chaeryeong said and Yuna nodded.

Yuna got up from the bed and got some clothes from her luggage. She quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Chaeryeomg scrolled down her phone just to check what her other friends were up to. She stopped when she saw a post of her mom, she chuckled and liked the picture and continued to check some other posts.

Oh, and just so you know, Lia doesn't know that Chaeryeong was with Yuna was well. All they knew that the two were out with their own parents.

A little later Yuna was already done with her shower.

"Your turn unnie" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded. Chaeryeong got up from the bed and got her clothes as well, she went to the bathroom and took a shower.

As she got done, she did her night routine and then drank the vitamins she needed to drink and then went to the bed beside Yuna.

"What was that?" Yuna asked, curious at what the older drank

"Just my vitamins, I need to drink some of them at night and some of them in the morning" Chaeryeong said and Yuna nodded.

Chaeryeong rested her back against the headboard and turned on the tv in the room.

"Come here baby" Chaeryeong called for Yuna, she knew that the younger wanted to cuddle by now. Yuna then wrapped her arms around the older's waist and rested her head against the older's shoulder. She also put her leg on top of Chaeryeong's.

"You should go to sleep already" Chaeryeong said and kissed the younger's temple

"In a while, I want to hug you" Yuna said and it just made Chaeryeong chuckle.

Chaeryeong continued to watch tv not until she heard soft snores beside her. She chuckled once again. She turned on the night lamp and then turned off the tv. She scooted down a little along with Yuna until their heads were resting comfortably on the pillows. Chaeryeong hummed a song, trying to get herself to sleep as well while she caresses the younger's hair.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" Chaeryeong said and kissed the younger's forehead again.

Morning came and the two were still in bed. Well, Chaeryeong was finally awake and Yuna was still sleeping peacefully as her head was hiding on the crook of the older's neck. Chaeryeong kept caressing the younger's hair as she hummed some songs as always. She glanced over the clock that the hotel room had and it was about 6:42 in the morning.

Chaeryeong grabbed her phone and opened it, she saw that there were some messages left by her mom. The two needed to go down at the restaurant and have breakfast since Mina said they would be preparing something.

Chaeryeong placed the phone back on her nightstand and then turned her head towards Yuna.

"Yuyu~" Chaeryeong called softly as she caressed the younger's arm.

"Get up now, we need to get ready and have breakfast" Chaeryeong said but she only felt Yuna hugging her tighter

"Come on now baby, our parents will get mad" Chaeryeong said and then Yuna shifted around and then looked at the older.

"Yes baby?" Chaeryeong asked but Yuna just pouted, it made Chaeryeong chuckle. Chaeryeong cupped the younger's cheeks and then place a soft kiss on Yuna's lips.

"Good morning, go and take a bath, I'll go take a bath after you mhm?" Chaeryeong said and Yuna nodded

Yuna then went to the bathroom to get ready and Chaeryeong followed right after.