63

Waking up in someone's arms is probably the best feeling ever, well for Chaeryeong it is. It was 6 am in the morning and she just woke up, Yuna on the other hand was still sleeping and hugging the older tightly.

Chaeryeong looked up at the younger for a while, she then smiled softly. It was great to really have Yuna and meeting her again for after a long time.

"Its still early bubba" Yuna said softly and groaned

"Y-you're awake" Chaeryeong stuttered. She didn't want to be caught staring at Yuna for a long time

"Mhm, and you kept staring at me since you woke up" Yuna said and chuckled

"Sorry" Chaeryeong said softly but Yuna shook her head

"Its okay, anyways, goodmorning bubba" Yuna said

"Good morning baby" Chaeryeong said and giggled. Yuna planted a small kiss on the older's forehead before letting Chaeryeong snuck in the crook of her neck again. Chaeryeong left a small kiss on Yuna's neck before drifting off to sleep again since it was too early.

After an hour or so, Yuna then woke up Chaeryeong so that they could get ready for their extra classes today. After all, they needed to get ready for the tests next month.

"Bubba~ time to get up now" Yuna said softly as she tucks the strands of hair covering Chaeryeong's face behind her ear.

"Hmm~" Chaeryeong hummed

"Come on bubba, let's get ready" Yuna said as she sat up and pulled Chaeryeong up as well.

"I'll go bath first" Chaeryeong said and pecked Yuna's lips before getting off from the bed and getting some clothes.

Yuna waited til it was her turn. After getting ready, the two of then went downstairs. Mina was probably still asleep since Chaeryeong couldn't find her.

"They probably had a blast last night" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Chaeryeong, Ms. Yoo, breakfast is ready at the table" one of the maids said

"Oh, thank you Seri unnie" Chaeryeong said with a smile and then she and Yuna went to the dining to eat breakfast. After having that quick breakfast, they brushed their teeth and got their things. They told the maid to just tell Mina that they already left. Yuna drove them to school.

"Want to spend some time later?" Yuna asked Chaeryeong

"Hmm, sure, but where tho?" Chaeryeong asked

"Anywhere you want bubba, I'll go with you" Yuna said and chuckled

"Can we go to the café later? then we can go to the park to have a picnic" Chaeryeong suggested

"Of course we can, what time do you want to go?" Yuna asked as she makes a u turn going towards the school's parking lot.

"Around 3:30, a perfect time to go out" Chaeryeong said and giggled

The both of them then went down from the car and then walked their way towards the school's entrance.

"Its settled then, café and a picnic at the park. I'll just message you when I'm done with my extra class mhm?" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded

"I'll go now, have fun with your dance private bubba" Yuna said and kissed Chaeryeong's temple

"Mhm, have fun as well" Chaeryeong told Yuna and hugged her before running off to the practice room.

Today it wasn't only her who was there, Yeji as well and Lia actually just came to watch them.

"Hi unnies" Chaeryeong greeted with a smile