76

"Be good in school okay?" Nayeon said and the girls nodded

"Call us if something happens" Jeongyeon added

"Call us too eomma" Yuna said

"Of course we will, go on" Jeongyeon said and let the girls go inside the school.

Yuna sighed, it was another day without Chaeryeong by her side. She really missed the older and she wanted a lot of affection. Although her sisters and cousins tried to do a lot of things to help Yuna cheer up, she still wouldn't be able to smile brightly like she used to when Chaeryeong was with her.

"Hey" Ryujin called and tapped Yuna's shoulder

"Hmm?" Yuna hummed

"Are you sure you're fine? We can take you back home if you feel sick or something" Ryujin said worriedly

"No... I-I'm fine" Yuna stuttered and then sighed

"Maybe she just misses Chaeryeong unnie" Yujin said, it made the other girls turn back to them to check on Yuna

After hearing Chaeryeong's name, Yuna started tearing up.

"Aww.. Yuna don't cry" Lia said and went towards the younger to give her a hug.

"I... I miss her" Yuna cried

"We know Yuna, we miss her too" Yeji said

"U-unnie... please I want Chaeryeong unnie back" Yuna said as she looked at Ryujin. She released the hug from Lia and went to hug her unnie

If Ryujin only had powers she would let Chaeryeong be better in a second just for her sister but she can't.

"We just need to wait Yuna okay? Chaeryeong will be better soon. Just sleep more then we will get to see Chaeryeong with a big smile" Ryujin said as she patted Yuna's back. Yuna's crying got only worse when Ryujin mentioned Chaeryeong's smile

"Yeah, way to go on cheering her up Ryujin, she's crying more" Yeji whispered to Ryujin.

A little later, Yuna eventually calmed down and the bell rang. They went off to their separate classes. For today, Yuna sat beside her sister, of course Miyun didn't mind so she just sat beside Yuri in that class.

After class, Yuna went off to the locker areas to check on her locker and of course Chaeryeong's. She glanced over Chaeryeong's locker and then remembered how Chaeryeong would always talk to Lia about the two of them. How the older smiled whenever she comes up to them to bring them to the cafeteria for lunch.

She grabbed a small memo pad and then wrote a short message for her bubba. She then pushed it in the small opening of the locker.

"Hey Yuna, come on!" she heard. She then quickly put her pen back in her pocket and followed the older ones so that they could have lunch already.

"Already done Mina?" Nayeon asked

"Yeah, let's go" Mina said and chuckled

They were currently at the hospital's cafeteria and had a quick breakfast since it was time for the other nurses to check on Chaeryeong.

They got back upstairs and Mina let out a sigh once again.

"Hey Mina, don't worry. Chaeryeong will be better soon, I know it" Nayeon said, trying to cheer up Mina

"I really hope so unnie. I can't go home without my little girl" Mina said and held Chaeryeong's soft hands.

In the middle of their silence, they got interrupted when they heard the door opening.

"I already said that I'll be off from work again" Chaeyoung said as she entered

"That was one hell of a boss you had Chaeng" Jeongyeon said and chuckled

"Yeah, anyways, any news? did she woke up already?" Chaeypung asked

"Not yet Chaeng, not yet" Mina said and sighed

Chaeryeong's POV

I feel my body become lighter than before, last night I was trying to move my hands while they were sleeping and I actually could move them freely now.

Can I open my eyes now tho? I always wondered that. I feel bad, I want to see mom and eomma. I know that they miss me so badly right now.

I think its worth the try, opening your own eyes is easy right. So I'll do it.

I tried opening my eyes for a few times, at first it was hard but slowly, I could see my surroundings. Finally!

Wait, mom and eomma didn't saw me opening my eyes, they're talking to Aunt Jeong and Aunt Nabongs. I could also heard the door opening again. Someone went in.

Chaeyeon unnie!! I looked at her hoping that she looks at me

"C-Chaeryeong?" she called me and I just smiled at her weakly. Although that I could open my eyes and move my body now, I still feel tired.

When Chaeryeong unnie called me, mom and eomma finally looked and they were surprised.

"Chaeryeong!" mom shouted and gave me a big hug. I really miss them, I miss them a lot. I'm so happy that I could see them now.

"You're finally awake Ryeong!" unnie said with a big smile. She was sitting at the other side of the bed, at my right.

"Jeong, go call Jisoo" I heard aunt Nabongs said and Aunt Jeong did so. Later on Aunt Jisoo also arrived in the room.

"Oh Chaeryeong, you're awake now" she said with a smile. I also smiled at her, if it weren't for Aunt Jisoo I wouldn't be able to be better.

"Is she finally okay now Jisoo unnie?" eomma asked her

"She's awake now but she still needs to stay in for a few days just to make sure. You'll be fine with that Ryeong right?" she asked as she looked at me and I nodded with a smile. Well at least I'm awake now

"Are you okay sweetie? do you still feel very tired? do tell me" mom said, I knew she was very worried for me but I need to let her know I'm fine. I nodded at her with a small smile and tears start to fall to her cheeks.

How many times has she cried already? it made me worried. I looked around and just saw eomma crying, eomma really hehe.

I then saw Aunt Jeong and Aunt Nabongs, they were smiling at me. I guess they were also waiting for me to wake up.

"Are you hungry sweetie? mom will get you anything mhm?" she told me, I guess I could talk as well

"Y-yes" I muttered. Wow, that was hard for a first. One week of not talking seems like hell.

"What do you want? we'll get anything for you sweetie" eomma said as she looked at me.

"Hmm...." I think about it. I'm not quite sure what I would want to get since the last thing I remembered that it was supposed to be me and Yuna to go out and eat.

"Mom... eomma" I called and they were all looking at me

"Yes sweetie, anything?" eomma asked

"Where's Yuna?" I asked. Out of all the things i wanted, I wanted to see Yuna. The food can wait later.

I already saw mom, eomma, Chaeyeon unnie, Aunt Nabongs and Aunt Jeong.... All I wanted to see now was Yuna, my big baby. I really miss her

"She's at school sweetie, she's going to be back later, don't worry okay?" she said and I just nodded

"For now, what do you want to eat?" mom asked me

"I want the usual mom, the one that we always have" I said with a smile. I always miss the food that eomma and mom prepares for us, I know that she couldn't cook right now but I hope she has an alternative for it

"French toast then, but no coffee first okay? I'll only get you hot chocolate" mom said and I nodded again