60

Back to school again and all that the two could say that they hated it. They got back from Jeju yesterday of course and all they did yesterday was sleeping beside each other since they were both tired.

"Girls, hurry up and get resdy for school" Mina said. Yuna actually slept over at their place since she didn't want to go home and hear all the racket that Ryujin and Yujin would be doing.

"Chaery, Yuna, get up girls, you need to eat breakfast" Mina said as she knocked on the door.

"Nae~" Chaeryeong said and Mina just chuckled and went back downstairs.

"I don't want to go to school" Chaeryeong groaned and just hid her face in the crook of the youngers neck.

"I wouldn't want to go as well but we need to unnie. They would probably suspect us by now" Yuna said

"I don't care, I just want to sleep" Chaeryeong said and hugged Yuna tightly

"Chaeryeong, Yuna get up girls, you're gonna be late for school" Chaeyoung said as she knocked on the door as well.

"I guess we need to get ready unnie" Yuna said and chuckled. She kissed the older's forehead and then got up, of course she needed to help Chaeryeong up as well since the older really didn't want to go to school.

"You go take a bath first or me?" Chaeryeong asked

"Let's take a bath together" Yuna said with a smirk

"W-what??" Chaeryeong was blushing from the sudden answer of the younger.

"I was just joking unnie. Gosh, you should look at your face" Yuna said and laughed. Chaeryeong then covered her cheeks in embarrasment.

"Argh, whatever. I'm going first" Chaeryeong said as she pushed Yuna back to the bed and strutted her way to the bathroom with her clothes and towel.

Yuna was just waiting until Chaeryeong got done. As soon as Chaeryeong was finished, Yuna grab her clothes that her mothers left her with. She also grabbed her towel and went to Chaeryeong's bathroom to take a bath.

While Yuna was taking a bath, Chaeryeong was seated down on her bed, scrolling down through her phone. A little later, Yuna was already done with getting ready.

"Unnie?" Yuna called

"Hmm?" Chaeryeong hummed, still focused on her phone

"What are you looking at?" Yuna asked and sat beside the older.

"Nothing, just checking if the photos were published already" Chaeryeong said and turned her phone off.

"Don't worry unnie, you for sure look beautiful in the pictures" Yuna said

"Hmm.. thank you baby" Chaeryeong said and chuckled. She then gave the younger a kiss on the cheek.

They both went downstairs with their school bags and went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Eomma, where's Chaeyeon unnie?" Chaeryeong asked as she sat down

"She went out early. She said she had stuff to do" Chaeyoung said and Chaeryeong nodded

"Here you go girls" Mina said and placed two plates of french toast in front of them.

"Want anything else?" Mina asked

"Nothing anymore mom, thank you" Chaeryeong said and smiled

"No problem, eat up and brush your teeth after. You still need to go to school" Mina said and the two nodded