10

Practice time, Chaeryeong's favorite time actually, she really loves dancing, that's why she puts her whole heart to it. Dance makes her more calm and it eases her mind from all the worries she has.

"Okay Chaeryeong, let's start" her teacher said with a smile

"Nae Aunt Momo" Chaeryeong said and smiled

"Well, how was school today?" Momo asked first as she tied her hair up

"It was fine, I left early of course, to go to dance class" Chaeryeong said and giggled

"Of course you did, want to do warm up dance first?" Momo asked and Chaeryeong nodded

(Their warm up dance is Mr. Chu by Apink)

Chaeryeong had fun, Momo wasn't just a great dance teacher but she always makes sure that Chaeryeong was having fun.

They were practicing a dance already but then Chaeryeong got one step wrong.

"Ahh, sorry Aunt Momo" Chaeryeong said

"Its fine Chaeryeong... how about a break?" Momo asked and Chaeryeong nodded

They sat on the floor and then just talked.

"Something interesting happened today?" Momo asked as she handed the younger a bottle of water

"Nothing really but I did met Aunt Nayeon's kid, Yuna, she's my seatmate" Chaeryeong said

"Really?" Momo asked and Chaeryeong nodded

"She was quite different but, as mom always said, don't judge a book by its cover or you can say don't judge a person by his or her appearance. Mom always tells me that" Chaeryeong said

"Mina always tells that to us as well when we were studying" Momo said and chuckled

"So, have you got to talk with her?" Momo asked

"Mhm, she likes painting as well, also I noticed she was pretty smart" Chaeryeong added

"That's nice, you'll be with her during school?"  Momo asked

"Yes Aunt Momo, but I asked her if she wanted to join me and eomma for our painting session tomorrow. She said she would ask Aunt Nayeon" Chaeryeong said and pouted

"I'm sure Nayeon will let her, come on, let's finish up the dance" Momo said and stood up, Chaeryeong stood up as well and then they started dancing once again.

————

chaery_son

Liked by kim

Liked by kim.lia_, yeji_mk. and 12,819 others
chaery_son: practice 💃 with aunt @kim_momo
1,127 comments
2 hours ago

—————

Chaeryeong was quite famous since she is a daughter of a famous fashion designer (chaeyoung) and of course a model (mina) not to mention that her parents also owns a very famous company....

Yuna was walking out of the campus, waiting for her parents to pick her up. Ryujin had plans to do so she wouldn't be able to go with her, Yujin was busy as well since she had to do something for her club.

Yuna sighed, she was alone waiting for her parents to pick her up. Boys kept staring at her up and down, it made her pissed off. She rolled her eyes on the boys and focused on her phone.

She then felt something on her legs, she looked down and it was a kitten. It made Yuna soft inside, she always wanted a kitten. She squated down to get close with the kitten

"Hello there" Yuna said softly as she patted the kitten's head

"Aww" Yuna cooed, the kitten was brushing off against her hands. Yuna though it was really cute and she wanted to bring it home. She picked the fragile kitten up and as soon as she saw her parent's car pull up, she went towards the car and went inside.

"You seem happy today sweetie, what is it?" Nayeon asked and chuckled as she looked at her daughter at the back seat.

"Mom, I found a kitten, look!" Yuna said and showed the kitten, it was so tiny, it fits perfectly in Yuna's hand.

"That's cute sweetie" Nayeon said

"Can we keep it?" Yuna asked a sshe pouted, Jeongyeon glanced at their daughter, she saw how happy Yuna was, she won't be able to see Yuna like that if they didn't allow her and besides, they know that Yuna could tale care of it.

"As long as you promise to take care of it" Jeongyeon said

"Really?! ahh thank you eomma! mom!" Yuna squealed and then gave her parents a kiss pn the cheek, her very first one ever since. It made Nayeon and Jeongyeon smile, finally, they were able to make Yuna happy and be more bubbly.

"Okay, we need to buy her things and toys, of course food as well, should we buy them now?" Nayeon asked and Yuna nodded, she paid attention to the kitten a lot.

Hearing the giggles from the youngest, it made Nayeon really happy, she was finally relieved that Yuna was able to be a happy little kid just like she needs to be.

They went to the pet shop, they ket Yuna buy the stuffs for her new pet and of course they had to help in what she needs. Jeongyeon had experience in taking care of cats so she helped her daughter.

"Would you want to buy her a bed Yuna?" Nayeon asked as they continued to look around

"Mhm, I want to pick one" Yuna said and Nayeon nodded, she waited for her daughter to choose what she wants. Yuna had the kitten in her hand so she definitely needed help with it.

Aftwr choosing they finally paid for all the stuffs and then went back home.

"Have a name for your kitten now?" Jeongyeon asked but Yuna shook her head

"I'll think about it later at my room" Yuna said and her parents nodded with a smile. When they arrived at the house, Jeongyeon and Naheon helped their daughter in bringing the stuffs up to her room.

"Thanks mom and eomma" Yuna said and hugged them

"No problem sweetie, have fun okay? Me and your eomma will be at the study if you need us" Nayeon said and Yuna nodded

Nayeon and Jeongyeon went out of the room and then Yuna started putting things together. She fixed the bed and then the toys of her new kitten. The kitten kept brushing off on Yuna's legs, it made the girl giggle from time to time.

"Hmm, what should I call you?" Yuna asked as she picked up the kitten.

The kitten was so cute, it looked so lovable that Yuna couldn't resist.

"I'll name you Sarangie" Yuna said and giggled, she hugged the kitten gently and then let it rest on the bed she bought.