52

Another day for school, and honestly, Yuna and Chaeryeong didn't tell their parents yet that they were already a thing. They might want to keep it down first if they don't want them to be knowing about it.

"Chaeryeong, come on, you have to eat breakfast now" Chaeyoung called for her daughter. Chaeyeon didn't had any classes today so she just went out for a jog.

Chaeryeong went down from her room, already dressed in her uniform and her school blazer. She sat down and started eating breakfast. After a few minutes she was already done with eating so she went to her room to brush her teeth and the grabbed her things.
While getting her things, she heard her phone buzz

-""-
Yuyu~
6:41 am

i'll pick you up today
unnie

oh okay

i'm on my way,
wait for me there ☺️

of course baby💕

-""-

"Chaeryeong sweetie, come on I'll drive you to school" Chaeyoung said as she saw her daughter going down the stairs

"No need eomma, Yuna's picking me up" Chaeryeong said

"Oh really? she has a car now I guess" Chaeyoung said and Chaeryeong nodded. With that they heard a beep from outside. Signaling Chaeryeong that Yuna was already there.

"Mhm, I'll see you after school eomma, bye and I love you" Chaeryeong said and kissed her mother's cheek.

Chaeryeong was about to open the door of the house to get out but then she heard the doorbell go off. She quickly opened the door and there revealed Yuna.

"Oh, hello Yuna" Chaeyoung said

"Good morning Aunt Chaeyoung" Yuna said and bowed

"Go on, you two might get late for school" Chaeyoung said and the two girls nodded. Chaeryeong went out with Yuna and then closed the door.

"Thank you for picking me up today" Chaeryeong said and chuckled as they walk towards the car.

"Well, I should be doing that always starting today" Yuna said and chuckled as well

"I would love that" Chaeryeong said and kissed the younger's cheek before going inside the passengers seat. Yuna went to her side and got in as well, she drove them towards the school.

Upon arriving, she parked the car and both of them got out. Yuna locked the car before holding onto Chaeryeong's hand

"Yuna, we might be too obvious" Chaeryeong whispered

"It's okay, they know we're dating but they don't know that you're mine already. Don't worry, I won't go too far" Yuna whispered back and Chaeryeong nodded as she blushed. Being called 'mine' by Yuna made her heart flutter and go crazy.

They eventually reached the classroom and went to their seats. Chaeryeong wanted to seat by the window, which was Yuna's original seat so Yuna just let her. While waiting for the teacher, someone tapped Chaeryeong's shoulder, she turned to her left and it was Miyun.

"Oh Miyun, what do you need?" Chaeryeong asked

"Um, I was wondering if you could help me later? I need help with this english homework. Do you have time unnie?" Miyun asked.

"Hmm, I guess, where's Ryujin though?" Chaeryeong asked

"She and Yeji unnie has basketball practice later so she was sorry if she couldn't help me" Miyun said and pouted