44

"Yuna~, Ryujin~, Yujin~, come down now sweeties" Nayeon called for her daughter as she places the food on the table

The three sisters then went running down the stairs quickly, already dressed for their club meeting today.

"So, me and your eomma will have a meeting and it will take very long okay? So Yuna, here you go" Nayeon said and handed Yuna some car keys

"Wait, I have a car now?!" Yuna asked excitedly

"Yes, and just to remind you, that car is good for about 10 years and more, I don't want to be knowing that you suddenly broke down your car Yuna" Nayeon reminded

"Don't worry mom, I'll take care of it" Yuna said and Nayeon chuckled.

"More than Chaeryeong?" Ryujin asked and raised and eyebrow

"Of course not, I'll take care of Chaeryeong unnie more than the car" Yuna said and it made the other two sisters chuckle.

"Oh really then?" Jeongyeon asked and Yuna nodded

"Oh yeah, by the way, how was your date wth Chaeryeongie? did she like it?" Nayeon asked

"Mhm, she was smiling the whole time" Yuna said with a big smile as she looked at her mom.

"That's good to hear" Nayeon said and chuckled. The Yoo family then started to eat a healthy breakfast. After that, each of the girls went off to school in their own cars, Yuna was so happy to get her own, it was and Audi and she thought that it was absolutely cool.

She then started to drive off to school

(I know Yuna is 17 here, also the legal age of driving is 18 I guess? but this is a fanfic so... we'll go with the flow hehe)

Upon arriving, Yuna parked her car and went down. A lot of the students were looking at her, well more likely crushing on her. It wasn't rare, Yuna recently gets the attention of the students for her beauty. Everyone always sees Yuna as a goddess.

Yuna then went towards the school building and was hoping that her Chaeryeong unnie was already there but unfortunately, she wasn't. She looked out to the campus gate and saw Chaeryeong talking with some guy. She sighed and just continued to walk towards Yeji inside he practice room.

"What's with the long face Yuna?" Yeji asked the younger

"Chaeryeong unnie isn't here yet" Yuna said and sighed

"Aww, you miss Chaeryeong already" Yeji said and chuckled. Yuna just nodded and let out a pout.

Yuna sat down on the floor, waiting for Chaeryeong to come up. Yeji sat beside her, so did Ryujin.

"Cheer up Yuna, she'll be here in a while" Ryujin said

"You two has just been dating for a day, you want her that badly?" Yeji asked

"Yes" Yuna simply answered and it quite shocked Ryujin. Howcome her sister was like this, so possesive and wanting Chaeryeong to herself.

"Well damn, don't be that possesive" Yujin said as she went towards them as well.

"If I don't then maybe someone else gets Chaeryeong unnie first than me" Yuna muttered

"Yuna, come on, no ones going to get Chaeryeong from you" Ryujin said and rolled her eyes on her sister.

"Oh, so, will you be happy if you see someone you like talking to someone else? you wouldn't right" Yuna fired. She then furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the other students who were warming up

"Mhm, I smell jealousy" someone said and they turned their heads and saw Lia.

"How come you're here?" Yeji asked in shock

"Aren't you happy to see your girlfriend? Well anyways, vocal classes got cancelled so I asked Aunt Momo if I can hang out here and she said I can" Lia said and they nodded. Yeji then let Lia sit beside her

"So, did you just said jealousy?" Yujin asked Lia

"Mhm, its obvious that Yuna's jealous, she wouldn't be if she doesn't like Chaeryeong" Lia said and chuckled

"Damn, are you really that whipped for Chaeryeong unnie?" Yujin asked

"Yes I am, and don't make that face as if you're not whipped for Minju unnie" Yuna said to her sister. Yujin swalloed the big lump on her throat, she suddenly got talen aback from Yuna's response.

"I don't know what has gotten into Yuna but I guess its her possesive side" Ryujin said and Yeji and Lia nodded.

Suddenly, the girl they were talking about got inside the classroom and approached them.

"Sorry, got tagged along with Taehyun" Chaeryeong said and sighed

"Taehyun?" Yeji asked confusingly

"Oh, he's a member of the Organization club" Lia said, and it for sure made Yuna annoyed.

"Hey, Yuna's jealous or something, I don't know why" Ryujin whispered to Chaeryeong.

Yuna's POV

Great, he's even her classmate in her other club. Less chance for me I guess.

I didn't know why I feel jealous but I don't like it seeing unnie with others, especially when its boys.

"Yuna~" I heard her call me, I just ignored her.

"What?" I asked coldly

"Are you mad? we just had fun yesterday"

"I'm not" I said coldly again

I know that she's getting upset now but I should at least show unnie how I get upset.

"Aww, I'm sorry Yuna, mhm?" she told me and then suddenly wrapped her arms around me. I can feel her hot breath against my neck.

"U-unnie..."

"I'm sorry if I was late, I'll be early next time" she said and suddenly kissed my cheek again.. ITS THE SECOND TIME SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!

I was so caught up that as soon as I realized it, the other unnies were laughing at how red I was.

"Ah! What are you looking at!" I yelled at them

"Well sorry, guess that Chaeryeongie has a big effect on her little Yuyu" Lia unnie teased, and then I glanced at Chaeryeong unnie who was just smiling at me as if she didn't just kissed me on the cheek a second ago.

"Gosh, you two are just starting to date and it already feels like you two are a thing" Ryujin unnie commented and it just made me heat up more.

"Yuna's blushing madly!!!" Yeji unnie exclaimed and pointed at me. Now the other students are looking, I feel so embarrased, I'm supposed to be known as cold and a snob here at schoolz

I covered my face with my hands, feeling so embarrased as other students kept looking at me.

"Stop it unnies, Yuna feels embarrased now" I heard Chaeryeong unnie said

They eventually stopped and the other students stopped looking at me as well. I just sighed and then hugged my legs.

"Sometimes you're a baby, well, my big baby" Chaeryeong unnie said and then I felt hot again. Why is Chaeryeong unnie doing this to me?!?!? Argghh, Is she going to let me blush the whole day?!