72

The girls went back to school, its been a few days already since they attended and Yuna was in detention as said.

"But Aunt Jihyo, it's impossible for Yuna to get a bruise on her fists after punching Abby's stomach. Even if she punched me on the stomach it wouldn't bleed" Chaeryeong said

"Yeah Aunt Jihyo" Lia said

"Are you sure girls? I don't want to cause any misunderstanding here" Jihyo said

"Promise Aunt Jihyo, we're not-" Chaeryeong was suddenly cut off when the door swung open. Ryujin, Yujin and Yeji got in, along with Abby.

"Girls?" Jihyo was confused

"Found this thing under her uniform" Ryujin said and placed it on the table.

"A bulletproof vest?" Chaeryeong and Lia asked in unison

"Yeah, but its the hard one" Yujin said

Jihyo then looked at Abby with with anger.

"Girls, you all can leave, Abby, we need to talk" Jihyo said and the girls nodded. As the girls were about to leave, Chaeryeong glanced over to Abby. Abby smirked at her and gave her a glare. It frightened Chaeryeong so she quickly followed her unnies out of the office.

"Hope she gets suspended" Yujin said

"Nope, she should be expelled already" Ryujin said

"She can't be expelled yet. She only brought things that aren't allowed inside the school" Lia said and sighed.

The girls kept talking but they noticed Chaeryeong being so quiet and spacing off again.

"Is there something wrong with unnie?" Yujin asked

"We don't know, she starts to space off whenever Yuna's not around. She seems so distracted" Lia said

"Hey Ryeong" Ryujin called

"U-uh, yeah?" Chaeryeong asked and turned around to face them.

"Are you okay?" Yeji asked

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry about m-me" Chaeryeong stuttered. For sure there was something wrong. She was frightened at how Abby looked at her just a while ago.

"Do you want to go pick up Yuna? I'm sure she's done with detention" Lia suggested

"Yes please" Chaeryeong said and the girls nodded. They walked towards the detention class and waited for a while.

As soon as Yuna got out, Chaeryeong immediately hugged her.

"Oh unnie" Yuna said in surprise.

"What happened?" Yuna asked the older ones

"We don't know. She was spacing out a while ago and then she just said she wanted to see you" Ryujin said and Yuna nodded

"Is there something wrong bubba?" Yuna asked Chaeryeong softly.

Chaeryeong didn't say anything, she just hid her face on the crook of Yuna's neck. She felt safer that way.

"How about we all just go home. Maybe Chaer just needs some rest" Yeji suggested

"Sounds good enough" Ryujin said and they all went out of the school and go to their cars going back home.

Chaeryeong already told her mothers that she would be sleeping over at the Yoos since it was Yuna's birthday tomorrow. It was a school day though but still, she wanted to stay over at theirs so at least when she wakes up in the morning she's the first one to greet her giant baby.