42

"Just a while, I really wanted to wait for you until you finish. It would be rude if you're going to be the one who would wait if I was the one who asked you out" Yuna said and chuckled

Chaeryeong just chuckled as well, she was amused that Yuna was able to wait for her.

"Oh, you got your cast out" Chaeryeong noticed

"Yeah, I got it out yesterday after the tutor class, my arm is fine now" Yuna said and she showed it to Chaeryeong

"That's good, so, where are we going?" Chaeryeong asked

"Just somewhere nearby, you won't mind to walk right unnie?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong just smiled. For her, walking somewhere is better than riding the car.

1 point for Yuna.....

"I don't mind at all Yuna, I would love to walk" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Great! Let's go then" Yuna said and held Chaeryeong's hand. The both of them went out of the campus and then walked towards the destination.

Yuna's POV

To be honest, I was already here at around 8:30 am, and its already 11:40. I really wanted to wait on unnie since I was the one who asked her out and it would be rude if I came late. Good thing Sarangiee didn't caused me trouble this morning. She was asleep when I woke up, then I left her some water and food in case she gets hungry later.

I was holding onto Chaeryeong unnie's hand as we walk towards a nearby café since I kind of noticed that Chaeryeong unnie loves going to cafés.

Chaeryeong unnie looks cute today actually, she had her hair in a low ponytail, she has this cute floral cardigan, if I'm right and then she wasn't wearing any makeup at all. She looks really pretty like this.

"Unnie" I called for her attention, she then looked at me

"I like your outfit by the way" I said and smiled at her. She just smiled but I noticed the light pink shade on her cheeks, she blushed from my compliment.

"Also, you look really pretty" I added with a big smiled

"Thanks Yuna" she said shyly, unnie is really cute.

"Are you blushing?" I asked her

"Um... its just, you're the first one to compliment me today" Chaeryeong unnie said shyly again.

"Really? then I think its good right? I gave you two compliments today" I said and giggled. She just nodded at me.

We walked towards the café and got inside, I saw Chaeryeong unnies eyes sparkled. I think she really loves cafés

I went to find a seat for the both of us and then settled down my things.

"So unnie, what so you want to have?" I asked, she seemed hesitant to tell me what she wants to get.

"Don't worry unnie, you can get anything you want" I told her

"Well, I would like to have iced Americano and then a slice of strawberry cheesecake" she said

"Is that all unnie? don't you want a sandwich? its lunch time" I said worriedly

"I'm fine with the cake Yuna, don't worry" she said and chuckled. I just nodded and smiled at her. I then went towards the counter and ordered our foods.

I ordered and then went back to our table and sat across Chaeryeong unnie again. I looked around and then saw Chaeryeong unnie focused on her phone.