48

Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon were having breakfast already since their moms went out for work. Chaeryeong was like lifeless, eating her breakfast boringly. Well, the cause of this is because she kept thinking if what if Yuna still won't talk to her when they reach their house.

"You seem occupied" Chaeyeon said as she looks at her sister.

"Couldn't sleep properly last night" Chaeryeong groaned and drank her water

"Why?"

"Just because" Chaeryeong muttered and then puts down the glass of water.

"Can we get some coffee later?" Chaeryeong asked

"Hmm, okay" Chaeyeon said and nodded

They finished up their breakfast, wash the dishes and then went to change their clothes for the day. After getting ready, the sisters went out of the house, locked the door and went towards Chaeyeon's car.

Chaeyeon drove them first to a nearby café so that they could buy Chaeryeong's coffee and it seemed like the younger needed one.

After buying, Chaeyeon then drove them off to the Yoo's mansion. It was still early but she was sure that the other girls were there. She wasn't really going to stay over since she'll be at Sakura's today. The cherry blossom asked Chaeyeon to stay with her for the day so Chaeyeon agreed on it.

Chaeyeon then pulled over, halting the car and waited till Chaeryeong gets down.

"Have your things right?" Chaeyeon asked and Chaeryeong nodded

"Hmm, call me when something comes up, I'll drive here okay?" Chaeyeon said and Chaeryeong nodded

"Bye unnie, thank you for driving me here" Chaeryeong said and smiled softly

"No problem, have fun okay?" Chaeyeon said and Chaeryeong nodded in response, getting her duffle bag and then closing the door to walk towards the house.

Chaeyeon drove off as Chaeryeong rang the doorbell. She waited til someone opened the door. Soon later, it opened and revealed Yujin

"Oh unnie you're here" Yujin said with a smile and let Chaeryeong in

"Hey" Chaeryeong greeted

"Chaeryeong!!!" she heard and Lia went running towards her again with a big smile. Chaeryeong just chuckled

"Your things?" Ryujin asked and pointed to Chaeryeong's duffle bag

"Mhm" Chaeryeong hummed

"I'll put it upstairs, wait, where will you sleep tho? At Yuna's room or you want to sleep with us at the family room?" Ryujin asked

"I'm not sure tho, umm just bring it to the family room I guess" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin nodded and brought the younger's bag at the family room.

"So, where's Yuna?" Chaeryeong asked

"She's at her room again, not really eating breakfast yet" Yujin said and pouted

"Oh..." Chaeryeong trailed off

"Its okay, we can watch a movie and-" Yeji got cut off when they heard a small purring.

They looked down and saw Sarangiee brushing off against Chaeryeong's leg.

"Hello there" Chaeryeong said cutely and bended down to touch the kitten.

"You know the kitten?" Lia asked

"Only her name, this is my first time touching her" Chaeryeong said and giggled as she played with the kitten

"Wow, Sarangiee was never like that with me" Ryujin said as she sees Chaeryeong playing with the gray kitten.

"The kitten gives more attention to Chaeryeong then Yuna does" Lia joked which made all of them laugh. Chaeryeong then stood up properly.

"Let's go watch a movie now, I doubt that Yuna would even go downstairs" Ryujjn said as she led them to the family room to watch some movies

Yuna heard some talking from downstairs, she was actually hiding at the side so that she can't be seen. She saw Sarangiee playing with Chaeryeong so she just sighed.

Was she too cold on Chaeryeong yesterday? The older did apologized to her already.

"Yuna~ come on, you told me you'll bake" she heard Yujin calling for her.

Yuna groaned, she really didn't want to show up but then Chaeryeong was there and she definitely felt bad for acting cold towards the older.

She had no choice but go downstairs. She wondered if she could ask Chaeryeong if she wanted to help. She went to the family room and saw Chaeryeong there sitting, waiting for the other three to pick a movie

"Chaeryeong unnie" she called, with her cute voice of course because she was sure that it can get anyone's attention. Chaeryeong didn't look back at the younger so Yuna tried again.

"Chaeryeong unnie, want to help me?" Yuna called but only Yeji, Lia and Ryujin looked at her.

"Unnie?" Yuna called for the red hair again but she got no reply. Gosh, now she knows how it feels to be ignored.

Yuna gave up and just went to the kitchen to start making the brownies

She started as Yujin stayed with her just sitting there and sometimes taking the chocolates to eat.

"Ah yah! that's for the brownies!" Yuna scolded her sister who kept stealing the chocolates.

"Sorry, you look so serious and quiet, just hoping to do something to tick you off" Yujin said and laughed

"You're annoying" Yuna said and rolled her eyes on her sister as she gets the other ingredients.

While passing by, she saw Chaeryeong watching the movie happily along with the others. She sighed, it was her fault why Chaeryeong wasn't also talking to her

Going back, she tried to finish up the batter.

"You look so gloomy in baking that" Ryujin said as she came up to them

"That's what I told her" Yujin said

"What do you two want?" Yuna asked them in an annoyed way

"Go to Chaeryeong, it looks more annoying when you're baking and you're mad. Go to the family room" Ryujin said

"But the brownies"

"Me and Yujin will finish it, just going to bake it right? Now go on. Yeji unnie and Lia unnie went out to the backyard" Ryujin said and Yuna just sighed and washed her hands. Her unnies were helping her to talk with Chaeryeong.

After washing her hands, she went to the family room and saw Chaeryeong seated at the couch. She just stood there looking at the older. She felt guilty, ignoring Chaeryeong yesterday got her karma.

Chaeryeong on the other hand can feel someone staring at her, so she turned her head by the door and saw Yuna standing there. She smiled softly at the younger which made Yuna melt.

"Come here" Chaeryeong called and patted the space beside her. Yuna obeyed and went to seat beside the older.

"What were you up to?" Chaeryeong asked softly

"Baking..." Yuna trailed off

"Really?" Chaeryeong asked and Yuna nodded

"I'm sorry... for being cold to you" Yuna said, it made Chaeryeong smile

"Its okay, you were just jealous so I understand" Chaeryeong said and then held Yuna's hand, intertwining them with hers.

"You'll let me taste the brownies right?" Chaeryeong asked cutely and Yuna nodded with a smile

Chaeryeong chuckled and leaned closer to Yuna, kissing her on the cheek. It caused Yuna to blush again and Chaeryeong to giggle.