69

Yuna was apparently still awake, she kept on caressing the older's red hair the whole time. Chaeryeong was still sleeping, crying for numerous of times made her feel more sick which meant she might not be able to go to school soon.

Yuna started humming a song, she was feeling relaxed at the moment. She just hoped that someone won't go inside the room. But that idea was soon faded when there was a knock on the door.

"Yuna, Chaery sweetie~ do you girls need-"       
Mina was cut off when she saw Chaeryeong sleeping on top of Yuna.

"Oh sorry, are you girls okay?" Mina asked

"We're fine Aunt Mina" Yuna said softly. Mina nodded with a smile. She quite of noticed Yuna's hand that was bandage.

"What happened to your hand Yuna?" Mina asked worriedly

"Oh, I just got into an accident Aunt Mina. Got burned from hot water" Yuna lied

"Oh, well take care of yourself as well Yuna okay?" Mina said and Yuna nodded

"Its already dinner time but you two can have dinner later" Mina said and walked towards them. She was fine with Chaeryeong and Yuna being like this, cuddling with each other in bed.

"Is she still sick?" Mina asked worriedly and placed her hand on her daughter's forehead. She sighed right after.

"You two can eat when she wakes up, I don't want her to get more sick because of forcing her to get up and eat. Also let her drink her medicine please" Mina said and Yuna nodded once again.

"I'll go down stairs now, rest well okay?" Mina said and kissed the top of Chaeryeong's head and also Yuna's. Mina treated Yuna like her child since she was Chaeryeong's girlfriend afterall.

Mina left the room and closed it and went downstairs, leaving the two girls in the room.

Yuna continued to hum a song softly as she caressed the older's hair. She wanted to last long with this kind of warmth, after a day of almost suffering without Chaeryeong, she was relieved. She considered Chaeryeong as her home, her safe place. Chaeryeong was the reason why she became a better person, she felt she was enough.

A little later, Chaeryeong started to shift her body gently on top of Yuna. She felt Yuna caressing her hair. She looked up at Yuna and Yuna just smiled at her.

"You feel better now?" Yuna asked softly and Chaeryeong nodded. She moved a little to reach Yuna more. She kissed the younger's cheek first and then looked at her. Yuna smiled and then caressed Chaeryeong's cheek. Slowly, she pulled the older closer to her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Chaeryeong got off of Yuna first since she was straddling the younger. She fixed herself so she could be sitting on Yuna's lap side ways. Chaeryeong then rested her head on Yuna's shoulder.

"Aren't you hungry bubba?" Yuna asked but Chaeryeong shook her head. She didn't wanted to eat, she wanted to stay with Yuna more

Chaeryeong then noticed Yuna's hand that was bandaged. It was resting on top of her lap so she caressed it carefully.

"What happened to your knuckles?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly and looked at Yuna. She wondered how Yuna suddenly got a bruise

"Oh...." Yuna muttered, she looked at her hand and chuckled bitterly

"Its nothing, don't worry about it" Yuna said but Chaeryeong got disappointed. She knew it wasn't nothing, it was something for sure

"Tell me Yuna, what happened to it?" Chaeryeong asked. She looked at Yuna once again, she was curious at what the younger has been doing