17

It was a Sunday and the Sons were getting ready to go to church (coz both Mina and Chaeyoung are Christian, Catholic)

"Girls, get down here to have breakfast" Chaeyoung called for the kids

"Ryeong-ah~, Jjae~ come on, eat breakfast" Mina called once again and the girls were going down the stairs, wearing appropriate clothes

"Good morning mom, eomma" they said in unison and gave each of their mothers a kiss on the cheek.

They started to eat breakfast and then brushed their teeth. They all went to the car and then Chaeyoung drove them to church.

While they were still in the car, Chaeryeong's phone suddenly rang.

"I'll answer this quickly" Chaeryeong said and apologized to her mothers and to her sister.

::::::

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi Ryeongie"

"Hi Lia unnie, is there something wrong?"

"Ani, I was wondering if you're free today"

"Unnie, we're going to church, maybe later"

"Ah I forgot, so sorry, do tell Aunt Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung that I'm sorry hehe"

"It's okay, I'll tell you later if I'm free later"

"Sure"

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for church as well?" (Rosé, her mom, is Christian so...)

"Yeah, mom's about to scold me I guess, I completely forgot about it. I need to go get ready. Message me though"

"I will unnie"

"Okiee bye"

"Bye unnie"

:::::::::

"Who was that?" Chaeyeon asked

"It was Lia unnie, she was asking if I'm free later. She also forgot that they would go to church" Chaeryeong said and chuckled as she keeps her phone in her purse.

"Oh" Chaeyeon said and just nodded

"We can have lunch with them later at your Aunt Momo's restaurant. Its by the beach, we can drive there" Mina said

"Really?" Chaeryeong asked excitedly

"Mhm" Mina said and chuckled

They eventually reached the church and they attended mass. As usual Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon behaved properly, listening to the sermon and joining in singing.

After the mass they went back to the car and Chaeyoung drove them off to the said restaurant.

"Ryeongie, go call your Aunt Rosé, tell her that she can join us for lunch" Mina said

"Nae"

::::::

"Hello Aunt Rosé"

"Hello Chaeryeongie, is there something you need? need help? want me to bring Lia over?" Chaeryeong just chuckled at her aunts words. Rosé was one of the aunts she was close with

"Not really Aunt Rosé, mom is inviting you for lunch, at Aunt Momo's restaurant"

"Oh really? well then, we'll go there right now, we just finished mass"

"Okay aunt Rosé, see you"

"See you too Chaeryeongie"

:::::::::