70

It was morning once again and the two ended up sleeping in the movie room's couch. Of course Chaeryeong slept on top of Yuna again since she really likes it that way.

Chaeryeong slowly fluttered her eyes open, she really felt better than yesterday. She looked at the side and saw that the table and the other utensils used last night were already gone. Probably Serin or her mom or eomma cleaned it up. Chaeryeong groaned a little as she stretched her arms but then she smiled softly when she saw Yuna sleeping peacefully beneath her.

"Baby~" Chaeryeong called

"Hmm"

"Baby~ get up" she said and then Yuna groaned softly and opened her eyes. She saw Chaeryeong smiling softly at her which made her chuckle.

"Good morning" Chaeryeong whispered

"Hmm... good morning bubba" Yuna said and placed a kiss on Chaeryeong's forehead

"Why are you up so early? do you still feel sick?" Yuna asked as she sat up carefully along with Chaeryeong who was now sitting on her lap, facing her. Chaeryeong shook her head but she wrapped her arms around Yuna's neck.

"I just want to spend some time with you baby, I missed you so much" Chaeryeong muttered

"I missed you too bubba" Yuna said, Yuna then gave the older a quick peck on the lips before they end up giggling at each other.

They just rested there but Chaeryeong started peppering Yuna's face with her kisses. Yuna likes it a lot since she's getting a lot of affection from the older.

"Seems like you to are awake already" they heard and they turned their heads to the door and saw Chaeyeon and then Mina

"Breakfast is ready girls" Mina said and smiled. Chaeryeong kind of blushed because they never really saw her being this clingy and affectionate towards Yuna.

"Ah... nae" Chaeryeong said and then her sister and mom left the movie room.

"That was quite embarrassing" Chaeryeong said and hid her face on the crook of Yuna's neck.

"Its normal for things like that to happen bubba, at least we weren't like Ryujin unnie. She was caught by Jeongyeon eomma making out with Miyun" Yuna said and chuckled

"Really?!" Chaeryeong asked in shock

"Mhm, so ours was probably cute since you're the one kissing me" Yuna said and peck Chaeryeong's lips which caused Chaeryeong to blush.

"Let's go have breakfast with them before anyone else sees us here" Yuna said and sat up along with Chaeryeong.

"But I don't want to. I want to stay with you for a bit more" Chaeryeong whined and hugged Yuna tightly

"You can be with me the entire day bubba, we don't have classes anyways" Yuna said

"Still, please~ can we sleep a little longer or just maybe cuddle?" Chaeryeong asked with her cute face

"Anything the bubba wants" Yuna said and chuckled. She laid back down with Chaeryeong still on top of her and playing with her hand.

Yuna on the other hand was playing with the older's red locks. It was smooth and soft and she really found it relaxing. The silence was broken down when Chaeryeong spoke

"Your birthday is coming soon, is there something you want baby?" Chaeryeong asked

"Hmm...."

"Tell me anything you want, I'll buy it for you" Chaeryeong said