16

Days has passed and Yuna was much closer to Chaeryeong now. She would constantly ask the older what she was doing just in case they could hang out. Nayeon always noticed that her daughter would want to go out sometimes but then Nayeon was busy, as well as Jeongyeon. Right now, Yuna kept bugging her parents again....

"Yuna, not now first sweetie" Nayeon said but Yuna just pouted

"Please mom, I want to go out today" Yuna whined

"Yuna, its a Wednesday, shouldn't you be studying?" Jeongyeon asked her daughter

"You always ask me to study, Yujin is out with her friends, you allowed Ryujin unnie to go out. Why can't you let me then?" Yuna asked, she was getting annoyed already.

"Yuna, Yujin is having her tutor session, your Ryujin unnie said she will be getting her car" Jeongyeon said

"Then why don't you just get me a car as well?I already got my license" Yuna said

"You're 17" Nayeon said

"And? Yujin is 17 too and she has her car" Yuna whined but then they were cut off from Nayeon's phone ringing.

:::::::

"Hi Nayeon unnie"

"Oh hi Mina, is there something wrong?"

"Ani, I was wondering if you want to come over"

"Aren't the girls having their tutor session?"

"Yeah they are, Yujin told me that Yuna has no one to play with there since you and Jeongyeon unnie are busy. Yujin also told me that since Ryujin is also out Yuna really has nothing to do"

"Oh"

"So come over, you unnies need to rest from time to time as well. We can have lunch here at the house and the girls can hang out as well"

"I guess you're right Mina, well, Thank you for the invite, we'll get ready now"

"No problem unnie, see you"

"See you too"

:::::::

"Get ready sweetie, we're going out" Nayeon said and stood up from the couch

"Really?!? yay!!" Yuna squealed and ran upstairs to her room to change her clothes.

She bid goodbye to her kitten and of course told their maid to watch over Sarangiee for a while.

"You seem happy to go at their house" Nayeon said and chuckled

"Mhm" Yuna said with a smile, Jeongyeon then drove them off to the Son's mansion

Upon arriving, Yuna hurried down from the car and went to the door to ring the doorbell, she was so excited to see her Chaeryeong unnie.

Jeongyeon parked the car first and then she and Nayeon went to the door as well.

"Coming~" they heard and then the door opened.

"Hello unnies, oh and hello Yuna" Mina said and then hugged the younger. she let them in...

"Yuna, you can wait for Chaeryeong at the living room first, sorry if you need to wait for a while" Mina said

"No worries Aunt Mina, I'll wait for unnie" Yuna said with a smile, Mina nodded at the younger and then brought Nayeon and Jeongyeon to the dining room so that they would have a quick talk.

While Yuna was waiting, she saw Chaeryeong studying at the study room, the door was open since Mina wanted it to be left open and no one else would bother them anyways.