❤️MY LOVELY HUBBY ❤️

SRIYA'S POV-

I woke up and was feeling something heavy on me . I opened my eyes and it was Aarav sleeping while hugging me. 

oh my hubby !!

How handsome he is looking while sleeping . And this husband of mine is so naughty.  I smiled and touched his face. 

" you like my face this much that you are eye raping me "I was shocked to see him wake up .

" you were sleeping ??" he smirked and in a second he was on me . He came near my ears and spoke

"when a beautiful girl like you is with me then how can I sleep " he spoke near my ears. 

A spark ran through my body.

" Aarav please let me go , I have to prepare breakfast " he smirked and said

" how can I baby when you are beside me" now I am gone , he will not let me go .

" please Aarav!!" I said with puppy eyes .

he huffed and allowed me to go . I smiled brightly and was about to go when he pulled me towards him and said

" at night be ready " I blushed listening to him. 

I went downstairs and prepared breakfast.  Today he has an important meeting so he will have his lunch with them only. 

he came down and hugged me from behind and said

" Why you are not coming with me ?" Aww , my cute little kid  .

" okay now go and eat your breakfast otherwise you will be late " he nodded and kissed my forehead  and after that went towards the table. 

After that he started going to his office. 

So now I am all alone in this mansion.  I decided to clean the store room. 

______________________________

I hope you liked the chapter. Do comment about my book.