❤️Met him again❤️

SRIYA'S POV-

I woke up in the morning and completed my daily chores. I revised the notes once again and then had my breakfast. After completing my breakfast , I came out from home and headed toward the office.

I hope everything goes well today !!! I don't want anything bad to happen.

I reached the office after some time, but my heart was beating too fast . I have never done this. And today I am hell nervous.

I reached my boss's cabin and knocked on the door .

" Come in!!" The voice came from inside. I took a deep breath and entered the cabin .

"Good morning sir!!" He smiled and greeted me.

" So , I hope everything is set for the meeting. " I nodded and discussed everything with him. He was happy with my presentation.

" I hope everything goes well. And don't panic, Sriya. He will not eat you. " I nodded but only I know how hard this is for me.

" I will give my best sir." He smiled and nodded. I came out of the cabin. Still there is half an hour left for the meeting. So I decided to grab a sandwich.

Today Laxmi is also busy so I am alone. Otherwise , she always eats my head. I finished my sandwich and was about to keep my mobile back in the purse but I got a call from Aadhya.

She is no less than Laxmi !!

" Hi," I said  .

" Hi Sriya . So I hope you are coming to my engagement. And you know we have decided that Advik and Shivanya's engagement will also happen on the same day. So you have to come and make no excuses."

" Actually Aadhya …." Before I could speak she disconnected the call .

What was that??
Did she just order me??
Whatever!!!

" Ma'am meeting is about to start. Please come to the meeting hall fast." I nodded and packed my stuff and started heading towards the meeting hall.

My palm is  sweating because of nervousness.
Sriya, don't be nervous. I tried motivating myself.

I reached the hall and saw that my boss and the Ceo is still not here. I smiled and greeted everyone and sat on my seat.

After some time , my boss came and behind him another man was coming….wait!!! What the freaking hell!!!!

Aarav!!!

Here!!!

The ceo!!!

What is happening ?? This can't be possible . No , this can't be. This can't happen.

" Good morning sir!!" Everyone greeted my boss and Aarav. My eyes were getting watery but I blinked my eyes continuously so that tears wouldn't come out .

He nodded to everyone and when his eyes met mine , he was shocked .

Don't forget Sriya, he ditched you!!

I diverted my eyes from him and concentrated on what the boss was saying.

" So today the head manager of our company will represent and explain to you about the products. I hope for a positive response. " My boss  looked at me and I nodded. I went near the projector and started explaining about the products.

I can see him staring at me but I didn't bother to look at him for once !! I was shocked to see myself speaking like an expert. I finished speaking about the presentation and looked at everyone. Everyone clapped . I smiled a little and sat on my seat.

For the first time I want some company to reject our proposal. I don't want to work with him. I wish Laxmi would be here but my bad luck .

"I am happy with the way your client explained about the products and I must say this will be useful for our company and your company too. So I am ready for the deal. "

Everyone was happy except me. I don't want to work with him.

"So I want you to send some of the best workers to my company and they will be working there till this project ends ."

" Yes Mr Singhania, everything will be done "

After the meeting got over , everyone started leaving. As I had a lot of stuff, it was taking time for me to wrap up everything. Moreover I have to switch off the projector too.

I saw Aarav was still standing there staring at me. Why the hell does he have to look at me??

I decided to not look at him. I heard shoes clicking. Is he coming near me ??

No !! Please .

" Sriya!!" I froze hearing my name from his mouth. I gulped my tears. No way I am gonna cry in front of him.

" Yes Mr Singhania. Do you need any help??" I spoke looking down.

" I want to talk to you "

" Sorry Mr Singhania. But I can't talk as I have thousands of hours of work."

" It's my order !"

I looked at him with an expressionless face and said " you can speak to me here."

His hand went to my waist and he pulled me close to him. Oh god , what is he trying to do. I started wiggling to come out from his hold but he held me tighter and pulled me closer. Our noses were touching. My eyes met his . I can see guilt in his eyes .

" I am sorry !!" I came back to my senses and pushed him  and ran from there.

Tears which I was holding for some time , started flowing down. As I reached the washroom , I washed my face and allowed my tears to flow.

I hate you Aarav!!

DO GIVE YOUR VOTES. THANK YOU 😊💓