💖I love you 💖

AUTHOR'S POV -

After the classes again Sriya went to the park. She tried her best to not show herself to Aarav because she knew that Aarav will definitely ask her question about past which she don't want and she was successful in hiding from him .

But was she knowing that her happiness will not last long ??

As she entered the park , she directly went towards the tree shed and sat there. She started  completing her work. 

Suddenly someone came and sat beside her , but she was so much engrossed in work that she didn't saw the person.

"So , what you are doing ??" She jumped because of the sudden voice.  The voice was of none other than Aarav !!

She was totally embarrassed because of her action. But here Aarav was smiling like an idiot.

She looked at him then was about to take her mobile out but he stopped her.  She thought that again he was about to ask her same question but he just told her that

" You know sign language??" She nodded confusingly. 

"So don't worry talk with me by doing sign. " She just nodded.

"Why are you interested in my past ??" She asked by doing sign.

"Because I love you " he spoke without hesitation and thinking much. He knew he has to speak the truth some or other day , so he decided to tell her now. 

Sriya was shocked for sometime. After sometime she again asked him

"Why you love me ?? I am not a good choice for you !! I am not even rich . I have to earn for my living. " She spoke sadly but he smiled and pulled her towards him. She was shocked by his stunt but then started struggling to come out from his grip. 

"Stop moving " she stopped when he spoke this to her. He came more close to her. Her heart beat was getting more faster . His hands directly went at the back of her neck and his lips were just an inch apart from her lips.  He didn't took a second and smashed his lips with her. She was beyond shocked.

He was kissing her very passionately . But she was not moving.  Aarav knew that it was her first time so she don't know how to kiss.  He smiled between the kiss.  His tongue went inside her mouth and he was sucking her lips.  There tongues were entangled.  She was not at all struggling. 

Suddenly they heard someone throat clearing and Sriya came back to her senses and pushed him.  The person who cleared was an old man.

Sriya was totally embarrassed by his actions. And moreover he kissed her in middle of park .

"See kids now a days don't know manners. " He huffed and went from there. Sriya glared at Aarav and he just rubbed the nape of his neck.

She stood from there and was about to go when he held her hand and spoke cutely

"Please Sri I want to listen to your voice once. Just for once " she jerked his hand away and went from there.

He huffed and sat there.  The same old man came towards him and spoke

"Straightforwardness with the straightforward, crookedness with the crooked"

And then went from there. Aarav was shocked listning to him but he was confused too.

He was not able to remove those words. Then he understood and smirked. 

He smiled at his thinking and spoke proudly " I am smart "

ADVIK'S POV-

I came to kitchen and decided to cook something for me when that Shivanya also came. I rolled my eyes seeing her but then continued doing my work.