❤️ EX-BOYFRIEND ❤️

PRESENT -

SRIYA'S POV-

A smile appeared in my lips thinking of that day. Yes Aarav was a saviour for me.

Suddenly I got a call and it was from Aditya.

" hey Aditya "

" Sri tell my dear wife to control her mood swings. " oh did I forget to tell you all something. Ok let me tell you that Laxmi is pregnant with Aditya's child. And I am really happy for her.

" how can I ?? " I smiled and asked.

" leave that !! I know I only have to handle her ,so lets have outing , I am really tired of working " I nodded and told him to talk to Aarav.

After talking to him , I came to the swing , which I like a lot.

It is rainy season and as the swing is under the shed of tree so I am enjoying the rain. I again went to my Past

PAST

LAXMI'S POV-

As Sriya went with Aarav , his friend who was also my ex boyfriend Aditya came. Oh I think I forgot to tell you , I am also a new girl in this college. But I never knew he would be studying here.

He came and stood at my desk. I didn't even gave a single glance to him. Why should I ?? I am not interested at all in talking to him !!

" Why you are here in this college ??" he asked . Oh like you own this college !!

" this is not your college !!" I said looking in my book.

Everyone is here staring at us . You all would be thinking why this professor is not speaking anything ?? so let me tell that , he is the puppet of these rich people.

Suddenly , he held my hand and spoke angrily " I am just worrying for you, you know when we were ragging , everyone was watching you. Why the hell you have to wear these short clothes ??"

now I am hell pissed by him. He only left me and then again came back and ordering me.

"why you worry for me ?" he was about to speak but stopped because Sriya came.

" I will see you later " he said and left. Oh really !! let me also see.

After that you all know what happened.

But I am really angry , how can Aarav drag Sriya like this ?? just because of Sriya , I am quiet . Otherwise , I would have killed him.

And about her aunt !!! I will kill her.

AADHYA'S POV-

How sweet Sriya is !! oh sorry I didn't introduce myself.

I am Aadhya Gupta. My father is a well know businessman. And I am a very joyful type girl . I don't want burden in my life , just fun. And about life Partner , so I have left all this in god. its not like I don't believe in love , but if someone is destined to me , then he will come to me.

So here I am at the library . I really love scientific books . I took one book and sat at the corner in ground. I love to read while sitting on ground.

I was reading only when someone came and snatched my book. And I know who is he !! None other then Rehan.

" Again the dimagi kida ( brain warm ) came " yaa he gave me this nick name. He is a funny guy. A friend to me. And also my classmate.

" Rehan give it back !!" I spoke angrily , but he just sat and read

" About Einstein " I know he is understand not a. little also.

" Rehan " I spoke giving him warning. But he just smirked and said

" Dimagi Kida , why you have to read these book ??"

" I am not like you , just roaming and ragging innocent students. I have dreams. " I said taking my book back.

" babes , you should do party and see you are beautiful and about your body , don't speak only ??? " how shameless he is ? I know he likes flirting with all girls , but with me ?? I just rolled my eyes and again started to read my book.

" Achha listen " I nodded letting him speak.

" Are you coming to Aarav 's birthday party "

Yes , Aarav bro is just like a saviour and brother to me. You all would be thinking how ??

so when I just joined the college, at that time during the fresher's party , someone drugged me and tried to molest me but he came on right time and saved me. And when I went in depression , he was the one who helped me to come out from depression.

" yes bro has invited me , so I will come . And now please go Rehan . Why you like to irritate me ??"

I spoke looking in by book. But what he did next shocked me to hell !!

he kissed me on my cheek . It is embarrassing !!!

"Rehan , I will kill you !!" I shouted but I think I did wrong . Whole library was staring at me . I was literally embarrassed.

Suddenly my mobile pinged with a message.

" Dimagi Kida , Girls have to wear Saree , so I hope you will wear it. " I smiled and muttered

" idiot ."