❤Aarav Fainted❤

SRIYA'S POV-

The next day I came to college and started completing my work.  And after completing all the works I again was about to go to college but someone stopped me and the person was none other than Aarav.  I am already pissed by him but this man wants to piss me more.

I looked at him questioningly.  He smiled and spoke

"Sri speak please??" But he knows I am not gonna speak. I started going from there but he stopped me again

"Sri please yaar speak for once. Just once, then I will not ask you more. " I just glared at him and started going from there.

Like seriously, I don't want to speak and he is forcing me. He is a jerk !! Does he even know my past ??

Huh!! Idiot.

"Hey see Aarav fainted !!" Suddenly I heard a voice and when I looked behind, the view in front of me shocked me.

Aarav laying on the ground. What happened to him ??

I ran towards him and started rubbing his hand. Aarav why the hell do you have to scare me ?? Please wake up !! It's a request.

All the students started gathering. Can't they call anyone for help ??

At the same time, Aarav's friends also came. And they were shocked to see him like this.  Oh god !! Please save him. 

I looked at them trying to tell them to call the ambulance. Aditya nodded and called the ambulance.

After some time, the ambulance came and took him. I also started going with them. I can't leave Aarav like this.  After half an hour, we reached the hospital and he was taken inside the emergency ward. I was praying to God to save him. 

His friends also came and were waiting for the doctor.  Is it because I was not speaking ?? I know what he said to me yesterday when he came to my home.

"Sri I will not eat or drink anything till the time you speaks. "

Shit!! So he was not lying !! But I don't want to speak. With my words, I am living my life like this.   I took a deep breath and started thinking about what should I do. 

If I don't speak then he will not at all eat anything which I can't see !!! Finally, in the end, I decided that I will speak for him. I have to break my promise. 

I looked at his friends and spoke for the first time

"Guys, I will go and see him. " There eyes went wide listening to my voice. Obviously, why will it not go ??

"Sri did you just speak???" Aadhya spoke shockingly. I smiled faintly and spoke

"Yeah, I just spoke.  " They were shocked and happy but then Rehan asked

"But how can you speak??" Tears came in my eyes with the thought that he fainted just because of me. 

"He. ....he fainted because of me " I spoke crying. Laxmi and Aadhya came and consoled me.

"But why because of you ??" Advik asked me. I looked down and spoke

"He wanted to listen to my voice but I said that I will not speak and he told me that he will not eat and drink anything till the time I will not speak " after completing I sat crying.  They all were consoling me but how can I forgive myself ?? This all is just because of me. 

I sat there at the seat. I don't know what to do ?? If something will happen to him I will not be able to forgive myself.

"It's ok Sriya, he will be fine. " I nodded.