❤️Cheek Kiss❤️

AARAV'S POV

The party was super hit  . Everyone enjoyed a lot. Even Sri enjoyed. It was the first time when we both talked this much. I hope now she is comfortable.

Today I woke up and did my daily chores. I  got ready in simple jeans and shirt and jelled my hairs. 

After that I did my breakfast and directly went to Sri's house after taking my car. Don't think too much , I have taken permission from her to pick her and drop her everyday. I reached Sriya's house after some time and waited for her out.  I saw her coming out wearing a normal top and jeans .

She looked at me and smiled. I too smiled at her.

" I think so we are getting late so we should go now " she smiled and nodded.  Its good that she has started talking to me. I wanted this only.  I have decided that first I will make her my friend then I will propose her.

We both sat inside  and I started driving. I thought to play song as the ride was silent.  She was looking outside. I played the song. It was a romantic song.

She looked at me then towards the radio and switched it off. I frowned  . How romantic the song was and this girl switched the radio off. 

" Sriya I love that song. " I spoke getting frustrated.

She just shrugged her shoulders. No one ignored me till now and this girl is really pissing me off.

She looked at me and pouted and then took her mobile out and wrote something and showed it to me. I took her mobile and started reading.

" I am sorry but I don't want to listen any music at this time. I just want a peaceful drive "

What would have happened if she would have spoken these words. I really want to listen these words from her mouth . And I will give my best to make her speak.

We both reached college. I parked my car. Sriya was about to go out of the car but I held her hand .she looked at me confused but I without speaking just kissed her cheeks. She was shocked by mily stunt. I smiled seeing her reaction. What if I would have kissed her lips ??

She came out of shock after sometime and was blushing profusely.  I smiled seeing how she reacts to my touch.  She looked at me and then took her bag as soon as possible and ran out from the car.

I laughed seeing her like this. I came out of my car and took my bag and was about to go but saw Aditya coming out of his car . He looked at me but ignored my gaze . Wait !! Why is he behaving like a jerk ???

I marched towards him and  held his shoulder from back.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me ??" I asked him. He just looked at me and smiled faintly   .

"I am not !!why ??" I know he is hiding something big from us.

I took a deep breathe and asked him softly
"Is something going between you and Laxmi "he looked at me and just spoke

"Nothing "and went from there. I know there is something between them but what ?? 

I just sighed and went to my class.

PRESENT DAY

SRIYA'S POV-

That day was the best day !! I mean that cheek kiss was a lot to me  .I really felt something for him that day.  I know it didn't last long but that day was the best day of my life.

I just looked at Aarav who was looking in sky. How beautiful the sky is !!

"You are also thinking what I am thinking " I smiled and kept my head in crook of his neck and spoke.