❤️JEALOUS❤️

AUTHOR'S POV -

Aditya  held Laxmi's hand and started taking her too his room. Laxmi was just looking here and there and walking. She loved the mansion. All the interiors were just awesome. 

After sometime , finally they reached his room. It was a black , grey and white combination.  A big photo of Aditya was hanging at the center. A king size bed was there and a big closet.

Laxmi was so engrossed in checking his room , that she even forgot that why she was here. Aditya smiled seeing her reaction.

After sometime he cleared his throat .

"Uhmm....uhmm "she looked at him . He pointed her to sit on bed. 

" What do you want to talk ??" She asked him questioningly. He nodded and sat opposite to her on sofa. He took a deep breathe and spoke

" I just want to talk about that day. "she rolled her eyes and spoke in boring tone

"I told you I am not interested"he huffed and spoke

" You have to listen " now she was getting irritated by him. She also wanted to say the same thing that she also want everything to get clear but her ego was stopping her. 

"Aditya , I told you I am not interested. Please try to understand.  I am saying you very politely that I am not at all ready to argue with you.  " He sat beside her and took her hands in his and spoke lovingly.

" Please cutie , once listen to me "  he knew her weakness is him. So he called her by the nickname he gave to her in childhood. 

Now , there was no way she could control herself so she finally allowed him to talk.

"Speak " he smiled and started. 

"See Laxmi , you misunderstood me and Tiara.  We were never in any relationship.  You were the only girl in my life. Y........." Before he could complete , she spoke angrily

" I misunderstood you . Oh yeah !! You hugging her , even laughing with her and talking like you both were best friends from childhood.  You know I was jealous but I thought on that day you will take my side but no you took that girl's side " she was crying till now. It was true that she loved him a lot. She loved him more than anything but on that day he broke her trust by taking Tiara's side. 

Aditya rubbed his  forehead and then spoke apologitically

" Okay , I am sorry !! I know I did wrong and I should have taken your side but I was really angry when you said that I am cheating you. I always saw Tiara as my sister but you thought us in relationship. " she was sobbing hard. He knew it is not easy to tame her anger but he took a deep breathe and pulled her in a kiss.

First she was shocked but allowed me to kiss. suddenly he parted his lips from her and spoke

"Why aren't you kissing me back ??" She looked at me pouting and spoke

"Like I have kissed many people so I know kissing very well" he smiled listening her answer and spoke

"Just move your lips with me "she then looked at him shocked.  Then  spoke

"Are you mad , I am not here to kiss you. "then he remembered why he took her here. 

"You forgave me !!" She just looked at him and nodded negatively. He knew she is playing with him

"Cutie , please!!!" She again nodded negatively. 

"Okay then " he spoke. She was shocked like why is he not convincing her.