❤️ party-1❤️

A WEEK LATER

AARAV'S POV-

I woke up hearing the alarm sound.  Sunrays were falling inside my room making the dark room bright.  I woke up and  did my chores.  Today I am not going to college as I have to see all the decoration . These decoration are only for Sri.  I really don't like parties like dad but I want Sri to enjoy so I have held this party. 

After bathing I changed into casuals. I will wear the suit in evening . After going out , I directly went towards the last room in top floor.  I opened the lock and went inside. 

A small smile came on my lips.  This room contains all my mom's memories.

as I entered inside the room . All memories of my childhood started flashing .

" Rav , don't run child !! you will get hurt"

" Rav , come here baby , mom made pancakes for you "

" Rav, mumma will always be there for you "

with this I  sat on ground with thump . My  eyes were full of tears. i wanted my mom to be always beside me . But mom you left me. 

I miss you mom!!

" maa(mom) I miss you a lot . please come back " I know you would be watching me.  But I want to see you from my eyes.

No , I can't cry like an idiot.  I will not cry !! today I have turned 22 .... And after some years I have to become the mafia king  like my dad.  I can't cry . I have to control my emotions.

I went  down towards the dining hall and saw dad already sitting there. 

" Good morning dad " I wished him. he smiled at me and said

" Good morning son. And a very Happy birthday to you !!" I smiled and said

" Thank you dad.  "

" so when is the party today? " he asked me .

" Party will start at 6 pm . But I will be there by 7 dad " he was confused.  I took a deep breathe and told him

" I have to pick someone dad."
he smiled and nodded. 

After breakfast dad went to his work and I went to my farm house where the party was gonna held. 

I saw all the workers engaged in work . The decoration were excellent .

" I want these works to be done by afternoon ." I spoke in a stern voice. 

" Yes Prince " oh yes !! I have to tell them to stop calling me prince and call me sir. 

" This is a very important information.  Everyone will call me sir in party and not prince " They all nodded and again got engaged in work. 

Suddenly I got conference call from Aditya, Rehan and Advik and Aadhya . Yes , Aadhya is also a part of our group but she don't want anyone to know that she is a part of boy's group so outside the college only she is in our group . I smiled and picked the call. 

" Hey guys " I spoke

" Happy birthday " they all shouted.  I closed my ears as it was too loud. 

" Thank you guys , but I don't want to become deaf . " They all laughed.  I smiled hearing there laugh .

" Bro , I heard that you have called Sriya also . " Advik asked . i  smiled and said

" Yes I have called her "

" Is there something going between you and her " Aadhya asked. 

" Dimagi kida , how you can talk like this.  I thought you can only talk about books and einstein " I laughed seeing Rehan  teasing her. 

" Rehan stop it.  why you always have to tease me ??"

" because that is my job " Rehan answered back .

" both of you stop it.  " Aditya said. 

" And bro you tell why you have called her ??" he asked me.  I know I can't hide anything from them so I finally spoke the truth

" because I love her "

" WHAT!!!!!" all of them spoke together. 

" yes I love her.  " I spoke. 

" Congratulations bro " Aadhya spoke and same goes with all of them .I smiled and just said thank you.

After talking a little I disconnected the call. 

AT EVENING -

SRIYA'S POV -

Here I am getting ready wearing a saree . It is very difficult to wear this saree but I did it after whole 2 hours. 

Now you all will be thinking how my aunt said yes. So I also don't know how she changed ?? not only she but also Kriti.  They bought the most expensive and beautiful saree for me for party. 

And I am happy as the saree covers my whole body.  it is a black saree. I did a little makeup and after wearing my heels I am finally ready. 

I went down and saw my aunt . She smiled at me. I too smiled back. 

" Dear go , Aarav is waiting for you " wait , how she knows about Aarav. 

I took my mobile and then typed and showed it to her.  she looked at me and then smiled awkwardly and said

" Ac..Actual..." before she could speak, Aarav came inside and saw me.  he was checking me out.  I don't know but my cheeks started getting red. 

" you are looking beautiful " I smiled at him. 

" can we leave " I smiled and nodded.  We came out and sat inside his car .

I took my mobile out and typed  and showed it to him.  he was confused but when he read it , he smiled .

" I know that I can't speak but by typing only I am wishing you very happy birthday.  " that was what I wrote. 

Suddenly he came very close to my face and spoke

" I promise you will get your voice back. And I will make sure that it will happen.  " I gulped and nodded my head. 

After that we reached to his farm house where the party is going on. 

_______________________________________________

THANK YOU

HAVE A NICE DAY

BYE