❤SHE IS MINE❤

AARAV'S POV

I came out from the college after giving Sriya a lesson but really why I am behaving like a jerk !!

I know I did had fun with many girls but never ever I did something like this , I always flirt with them but doing like this ,never !!

I sat in my car and suddenly a thought came in my mind. I called one of my detective to find information about Sriya's background and all .

After that I directly went to my flat and got fresh . Then I decided to prepare something to eat. And at the same time I got a call from my detective.

I picked it up and told him to speak . But what he spoke really made me hell angry. Her aunt and sis tortures her. Then , the mobile one incident hit my head. That is the reason why her mobile was not with her.

I will kill these daughter mother duo.

without eating anything I directly went towards the parking and went to her address. That was also given by my detective only .

After half an hour I reached at her address and rang the door bell . A girl in early twenties openend the door.

" Where is Jaanvi Shetty " I asked her angrily. She looked at me from up and down and then said flirting

" Hey handsome !!! can you please tell me your name ??" Already she is wearing a short dress and on top of it , flirting with me. this angered me to the core.

" I said call that old lady " I roared and she flinched . She nodded and went inside to call her.

She asked me to come inside and I came . Her house was not so big but a medium size.
I saw a lady coming towards me . I think she is only that evil aunt of her's.

" yes !! what do you want ??" she asked me.

" just tell me one thing , why are you behaving like this with Sriya " I asked her back . She was shocked listning to me and then spoke

" who are you that I will tell you and its our family matter ,you are no one to interrupt in our matters "

That pissed me off to the core !! how dare she to talk like this and that to to me.

" I am just here to give you all a warning!!! behave properly with her otherwise be ready to face the consequences. "she gulped then asked me again

" why I will listen to you ?? who are you ??"

I smirked . Now I have to use plan b . I know she is a hard nut to crack . I took a card out from my pocket and throwed it on table.

" Take this card and spend unlimited amount of money ,just if I see a single rash on her body , then you will be dead . Remember She is mine !!" she looked at me then smiled and nodded.

I started going back when one last thing came In my mind and I spoke

" listen one more thing ,from today she will not work in cafe " the old lady just hummed.

I was coming back to my apartment when I got a call from mansion. I went there!!

SRIYA'S POV-

there was a letter with the mobile. I opened it and started reading

Dear Sriya ,

I know you will be thinking who has sent it. So stop thinking and take it. Its just a gift from your new friend for our friendship. Hope you will not throw the mobile.

And meet me at the library tommorow in the last corner

yours friendly

Aarav

I smiled reading this . Not bad gift !! but this mobile is very expensive . How can I accept it ??

he said that tommorow I have to meet him at the library . so yes , I will go and meet him and will give this back .

After all the classes , I went back to my hell. As I went inside I saw aunt and Kriti watching movie. I directly went to the kitchen to prepare something but when I was about to prepare , Aunt stopped me.

" Sriya beta (dear)" I was shocked listning sweet words from her mouth.

" y..yes Aunt !!" I asked or we can say typed . She patted my cheeks and said

" you should go and study!! it is not the age to do these works but to study " I nodded and went to my room and thought to take bath. I took bath and opened my cupboard.

but what I saw really shocked me. All new clothes. My old clothes were not there.

but how is it possible!! I checked once again if its my room or not.

Weird !!

First Aunt's behaviour and then these new clothes. Am I dreaming ?? I took one of the pair and wore it.

Then I completed my assignments and then slept.

_______________________________________

so how is the chapter guys , I hope you liked it.