❤️party-2❤️

PRESENT

SRIYA'S POV -

I think , that saree is still with me. I really loved that saree.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind and the person is non other than my hubby that is Aarav. I smiled. How romantic !! Rainy season and Aarav.

Both are just perfect!!

" I missed you a lot " Aarav said sitting beside me in swing. I smiled and kept my head on his chest.

" I missed you too" We were quiet. Just enjoying the rain .

I again went in my past.

PAST

AUTHOR'S POV

Sriya and Aarav reached his farm house . The party was going very well . Aarav's friends were already there. They were having drinks.

Even Aarav invited Laxmi because of Aditya.

He held her hand and took her inside. She was feeling shy as this was the first she is attending.

As they came inside , Aarav directly took her to the stage where cake cutting was gonna happen. his friends saw them and started smiling. Laxmi was standing at a side. She was looking very beautiful in red saree.

Aadhya was wearing a beautiful net saree with sleeveless blouse.

And about all the boys , so , Aarav was wearing a blue colour trouser and suit and a white shirt underneath it. He was looking very handsome

Aditya was wearing black suit and was equally looking handsome .

About Rehan , he was wearing wearing dark blue suit . And Advik was also wearing a black suit.

They all were looking hell handsome

Aarav took the mike and started " so guys, thanks a lot for coming in my birthday party. I am really happy that you all waited patiently for the party to begin. Okay I think its the time to cut the cake. So I want my best friends to come here . "

Sriya was feeling a little uncomfortable at the stage and Aarav got to know so he held her hand. she smiled seeing his concern.

But when she saw Aadhya also coming on the stage. Aadhya smiled at her and went towards her .

" I am also a part of this group " Sriya was shocked listning to her but was also happy .

Aditya came towards laxmi who was drinking wine. She looked at him then diverted her eyes again to the stage where cake cutting was happening.

" why are you ignoring me ?" he asked standing beside her. She did not answered and continued drinking her wine.

" I am asking something !!" he said a bit loud. She looked at him and then spoke

" I am not interested in talking" she spoke and was about to go when he held her hand and started dragging her to an empty room.

" Aditya leave me !!" but he didn't listened to her and dragged her.

After they entered the room , he locked it. And he pinned her to near by wall .

" Adi ..mm...mm" he just kissed her. The kiss was not at all smooth or contained love. it was like he was biting her lips hard. Laxmi tried pushing him but no way , he was much stronger than her.

Suddenly , Aditya felt tears on her eyes. He moved back .

" shit " he was cursing himself. And here Laxmi was crying. Suddenly the door opened and Sriya and Aarav came inside. They both were shocked seeing Laxmi's lips bleeding.

Aarav became more angry and went towards Aditya .

" what the hell did you do with her ??" Aditya looked towards Laxmi and said

" I am sorry " Laxmi without saying anything went from there. Sriya tried stopping her but she didn't stop.

SRIYA'S POV -

The party was going well . But the thing which shocked me was Aarav making me eat the first slice of cake. It was unpredictable.

I just smiled and ate it . Then he made his dad eat the second slice and then to his friends.

I decided to go to the bar area .I went there and started sipping my drink. And at that time only Aarav's dad came towards me.

He smiled at me. I smiled at him back and was about to take my mobile out but he stopped me and said

"So you are Sriya ??" I smiled and nodded.

"god bless you dear !! thanks a lot for coming in my son's life dear. Because of you he is truly happy. he was happy before you came into his life but from outside and not from inside but now see , he is very happy from both outside and inside. " I was confused like why was he saying this to me ?? I mean I am just his friend and that also he forced me to be his friend.

" can you please answer my question in yes or no " I smiled and nodded.

" Will you please be with him forever ??" my eyes popped out from my socket. Wait is he asking me to marry him ?? no and never.

I started typing something but he held my hand and said.

" don't type dear. I know you can't speak but please just nod your head in yes or no"

I nodded in yes because I will be there for him as a friend. he smiled and said

"whenever you need help of this old man , just tell me " And we both chuckled.

I just pointed on my mobile , trying to tell
" if I can type now " he smiled and nodded .

I typed and showed him. For once his face fell but he smiled.

" uncle , I will be there for your son as a friend forever "

but he just nodded and went. At the same time Aarav came towards me.

"sri did you saw Adi " yes where are they ?? I just nodded negatively.

Laxmi is also not here. where they can be ??

"okay let me go and search for him. " he was about to go but I held his hand and then typed that Laxmi is also not here , so we should go together and find them. he smiled and nodded .

And after that you all know what happened!! I am still shocked like what has happened between them. Do they know each other ??

__________________________

so how is the chapter guys, hope u liked it.

If you are liking then pls give your comments and stars.

Have a nice day

bye