EVIL AUNT AND DAUGHTER

SRIYA'S POV -

They were looking at the album and after sometime they finished looking at it.

" Sri , I miss our college days " I smiled .

" Yes you are right , I too miss . " I smiled remembering it.

Yes those days were beautiful. And guys , our college was in Dehradun.  The mountains and rain all were so beautiful. 

We all talked a little and as they all had some work so they went back.  I took that album and sat on the sofa and decided to see the album as now I am totally free. 

I started remembering our all those moments from college to marriage. 

FLASHBACK -

A beautiful girl was sleeping on bed.  She is looking too beautiful. Just like some fairy. 

Suddenly a lady came and starts shouting. 

" Sriya, wake up or you will have to do work till late night "

She was sleeping so deeply due to tiredness that she didn't even listened what the lady was saying.

The lady got more angry and went to the washroom and came with a bucket full of water and throwed it on her. 

As the water was so cold and it was winter season , she woke up with jerk shivering. 

" I told you to wake up but you didnt so I had to do this.  Now get ready and come fast and make something for us to eat "

she nodded shivering badly. 

Yes she was living her life like a mute girl.  She can't speak even though she can .

She went to the washroom , and did her chores and got ready in a simple dress.

She came down and saw her aunt and sister watching television.

They are the ones who always like to torture for the reason she also don't know . But as they are her family ,she loves them a lot .

She went towards the kitchen and started preparing breakfast when she heard them saying or we can say shouting

" Make it fast we are not free " she nodded and started preparing and after half an hour she finally prepared bread omlet for her aunt and bread cutlet for her  evil sis Kriti.

She put the breakfast  on the table and went to call them. She tapped her sister's shoulder and pointed her that breakfast is ready.  But her evil sis jerked her hands away and said angrily

" you bitch ,don't you dare to touch me with your dirty hands. and if you can speak then why the hell are you not speaking , you mute girl " She knew that there is no use of speaking so its gold not to speak to anyone and live like a mute girl. 

Both mother and daughter duo came to the table and started eating.  it is the rule that they both will eat first then Sriya has to eat the left over. 

While eating Jaanvi(evil aunt ) spoke
" see don't you dare to run from the college , you should be thankful that you are getting so many rights . And also go to college then to job and then back to house , no parties nothing else " Sriya nodded and thought

" Like if I have many friends that I will go and do parties like your daughter". 

suddenly Kriti spoke
" mom actually you know that today I have to go with my friend to a party so I will be late " her mother smiled and said while patting her head

" you are very young baby and your this age ks for doing parties and enjoying so enjoy it

After sometime , when they finished there breakfast , Jaanvi said again

"remember what I said !!" Sriya nodded.

As they went she went to take her breakfast but when she saw , there was nothing left in the kitchen. So she decided to go to college like this only .

She went to her room and took her bag and when she was about to go she saw her mother's photo . She wanted to cry ,smile but she was just staring at that photo and kept it on the table back. 

PRESENT

That was my first day of college but Jaanvi Aunt and Kriti tried there best to ruin it and they did .

My mother used to say when I was five years that we should always start our work with stomach and energy full .

But then also they were my favorite. 

I looked towards the sky and again went back to my past. 

___________________________________

SO GUYS, PLS DO GIVE YOUR  COMMENTS.  HOPE TO GET MAXIUMUM COMMENTS. 

THANK YOU

HAVE A NICE DAY

BYE