❤️ Friends ❤️

PAST

AUTHOR'S POV-

Sriya went to the library as Aarav told her to meet. As she entered in Library, she started searching for him. She was looking here and there when someone held her hand.

The person was none other than Aarav. She smiled at him. He was shocked because this was the first time when she smiled at him. He thought she will get scared but it was just the opposite.

" let's sit at the last table " she smiled and nodded. Aarav was confused by her behaviour.

As they sat at the table, he asked her

" Did you like my friendship gift " But without speaking she took the mobile out and kept it on the table.

He was confused. She took a pen and paper and wrote something on the paper.

He was still confused about what she is doing. After she wrote something, she showed it to Aarav. he read it

" I know you will be thinking why I kept it on the table so I just wanna say that please don't give this much expensive thing to me. I know you will be hurt, but friendship should be from heart not by something. I know I lost my mobile but I will earn and buy another one. so please take it back "

Rather than being hurt, he was happy that she is not greedy like other girls. He thought that Sriya is the best girl he had ever seen.

He smiled and looked at her then spoke

" I know you would be thinking that I will be hurt Sri, but I am not. I am happy that you are not greedy like other girls. I am happy that I got friends like you. But please take this mobile. I don't want to give you anything but just take this for me " He said with hopeful eyes.

Sriya looked at him and was lost in his eyes. There were many emotions in his eyes. She nodded her head In yes. He smiled at her.

" So Ms Sriya from today you are my friend and I will be happy if you will come to my party . " she was shocked listening to him.

She knew that her aunt will never allow her to go to parties. She knew that the last she went to a party was when she was five years old.

She refused him but she knew that he is very stubborn. he took a deep breath as he was angry seeing her saying no.

" Why you don't want to come?" she was looking down at her palms. Aarav made her look at him and asked softly

" Sri why you don't want to come ??" she took her mobile and typed something and showed him her phone. He read it.

" My aunt is very strict, she will not allow me to go to your party. And also I have many works " He huffed and smiled devilishly at her. A shiver ran through her body seeing that smile.

" just go home and talk to your aunt. I bet she will say yes. " She knew that he will not let her go before she says yes so finally she nodded and went to her class.

Here Aarav took his mobile out and called someone. After two to three rings the other person picked up the call. Before the person could speak, he spoke

" I am going to held a party and I want you to buy some new branded saree for her. It should be her choice, understood. "

Yes, he was talking to her aunt only. After listening to him, she spoke

" Y...Yes Sir. I will " After listening to her he just disconnected the call. He took a deep breath and muttered

" I will do anything to make you mine. Even if I have to force you. You are mine and you will be mine. I love you Sriya. " He smiled devilishly and went from there.

AT SINGHANIA MANSION

A man was shouting at some people.

" Can't you all take care of all the things given to you? Do you even know if I would have not come at the right time, what will have happened!!!"

All the men were shivering. Seeing them like this not moving, he became angrier and pulled the trigger of the gun. And all the men were dead in few seconds.

He smirked and said

" NEVER MESS WITH ME. I AM THE KING "

And after saying this he was about to go when he saw Aarav coming. He smiled at him politely. Aarav hugged him and said

" How are you dad ??" then he looked at those dead men.

" Dad why you killed them ??" his father became angry and said

" Because they tried to leak our information and it was necessary. Now I have to look after this mess " he nodded at him.

" Dad can we sit and talk " his father nodded and sat.

" Dad I want you to come to my birthday party. I know you never like to come but please dad " his dad smiled and said

" okay dear I will " he smiled and hugged. He was about to go when his dad stopped him and said

" Aarav, I want you to take the throne as soon as possible " he looked at him and said

" Dad please just let me complete my studies then I will take for sure " his father nodded at him.

He went from there.

_________________________________

PLS GIVE STAR. I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS.

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. AND GUYS , PLS GIVE A TRY TO MY OTHER BOOK ALSO . THAT IS " I LOVE YOU OR ??" .

Thank you

Have a nice day

Bye