❤️Tree Shed❤️

AUTHOR'S POV-

Sriya came to college and directly went to her class . She sat on her seat and was waiting for Laxmi.

After around 10 minutes , Laxmi came smiling wide not like the last time totally dull.

" Is she pregnant?? How can someone change there mood this fast ?? yesterday she was very sad and today she is smiling like she won something " Sriya thought.  Laxmi came towards her smiling and hugged her. This was another thing which shocked her. She thought that Laxmi will be sad but here something else is happening.

"Sriya I am so happy today " she spoke while hugging her again.  Sriya just smiled at her.

"What the hell is happening to her ?? Now I understood why people  becomes mad in love."

Sriya immediately took her mobile out and typed .

"What the hell is happening to you Laxmi ?? "

And showed it to Laxmi. She read it and then smiled at Sriya nad spoke

" I "

Sriya nodded.

"And "

Sriya rolled her eyes and signed her to speak fast.

"I and Aditya are together again " and after saying this she hugged her.

Sriya also smiled and hugged her back and congratulated her . But then a question came in her mind and she took her mobile and wrote

"But how did you both solved ??" Laxmi smiled and told her everything.

Sriya smiled and nodded .

After this they started attending classes. Classes got over after three hours and  as Aditya wanted to take Laxmi for date , so she went with him. 

Here , Sriya had no work so she decided to go to nearby park and finish  her college notes. 

She reached the park after half an hour and found a tree and decided to sit under the tree shed.  She sat there and started doing her work. 

"Hey Ms . beautiful " she looked up and saw Aarav smiling at her. She smiled back and again started doing her work.

Aarav just rolled his eyes seeing her studying nature.  And sat beside her. 

"So what are you doing ??" She pointed at her notes. He nodded and then suddenly looked at her and spoke

"Can I clear my doubts about you ?" She was confused as she knew that she has told everything about her to him. She nodded and allowed him to ask.

"Why can't you speak even though you can speak ??" She looked at him wide eyed . She was shocked as this truth is known by no one but how come he knows !!

He smiled and spoke

" I know about you more than you !!" She looked down with tears in her eyes .  He was confused like why she started crying ??

"Sri are you fine ?" She nodded and then again started doing her work. 

" Tell me why you are crying ??" She looked at him then took her mobile out but he stopped her from typing. 

"Sri , if you can speak then please speak . I just want to hear your voice " She just nodded negatively and then diverted her eyes from him.

He rubbed his face and then spoke

" Sri , I know something wrong has happened with you in your past but living  like a mute person is not a choice. " By this time she was totally pissed . She looked at  him and huffed.