❤️RAGGING❤️

FLASHBACK -

Sriya reached her college and as it was her first day, she is very nervous.  She heard that many seniors do ragging. She is just scared of ragging as she doesn't want to be there pray. 

She looked here and there to confirm if something like this is going on but everyone was busy with their chatting.

Suddenly someone came running and pushed her making her fall down.

" Hey I am extremely sorry,  actually I am very late and I was running so it happened taken pls forgive me !!" she stood up and removed the dust from her clothes.

She looked at her and nodded. 

" I think you didn't forgive me.  am didn't have any intentions of pushing you.  "

sriya had already forgiven her but that girl is not understanding.  Finally, she took her mobile out of her bag and started typing. 

"Why are you ignoring me ?? please I am  Now Sriya is pissed by her behaviour. 

After some time she shows her mobile to her. 

that girl starts reading and then looked at her and spoke

" So you are a mute girl and that is the reason you didn't answer me.  But you forgave me " Sriya smiled and nodded

That girl became so happy that she hugged her tightly and said

" Thank you thank you thank you so much "

Sriya was shocked as this girl was behaving so childishly.

After some time she left her and smile 

" By the way I am Aadhya " Sriya forwarded her hand for a handshake.  Aadhya took it and said

" Friends " Sriya smiled and nodded. 

"by the way which year ??" sriya took her mobile out and wrote the first year on it. 

Aadhya nodded.

" I am in the second year and you know you will have many friends as now you have me as your friend " Aadhya was a chatterbox. 

She talked a lot. Sriya was enjoying her company that she was not even seeing if someone is coming and she bumped with the person. 

She started rubbing her head.

" Hey you, can't you see if someone is coming " Aadhya came forward but Sriya hold her hand and pointed not to speak anything. 

She then did a sorry sign at him. 

" Say it rather than doing these signs"

" senior actu...." before she can speak Sriya showed him her mobile 

" I am sorry mister I didn't saw you coming it is my fault and I am sorry again " he read it and started laughing. 

" speak it rather than typing " now she was pissed because of this person.

She pointed Aadhya to speak

" senior she is....." before she can speak he pointed her to stop.

" you will speak " Now she wanted to speak but controlled herself and again started writing something and showed him

he read it and after reading it  he felt bad because it was not her fault  He looked at her apologetically and said

" I am sorry I didn't mean to make you feel sad. " she nodded and went to her class.