❤Yes❤

AARAV'S POV- 

I have to think of something to stop this marriage. 

Wait!! First, let me find out about the boy. I called my assistant and told him to find out about the guy and tell me within fifteen minutes. 

After disconnecting the call I decided to check on the staff. And I want to see her also. 

I reached the second floor and saw everyone working. As they all saw me, they greeted me. I smiled and nodded. I was taking rounds and looking at everyone working. 

When I reached Sriya, I saw her typing something very carefully. I read it and found some mistakes. 

I bent towards her and corrected some mistakes. She gasped seeing me too close to her. I smirked. 

" Aarav, everyone is looking at us." I smirked and whispered " Let them look. I don't care." 

She sighed but didn't say anything. I corrected some mistakes and left from there. 

Suddenly my mobile started ringing and it was from my assistant. 

" Yes" 

" Sir, the guy is working in a Private company. But there is one more thing you need to know." 

" Speak!" 

" Sir actually, he is working for our rivals also but no one knows about it. I have got to know that he is also dealing with drugs. And Sriya madam is gonna meet him today at the New cafe area." 

" Okay." 

I can't let this marriage happen at any cost. 

Today Sriya has to meet him. I know I can't stop her from meeting him but I have my plan already in my mind. 

I know my plan will work very well. 

SRIYA'S POV- 

Finally, it was evening and I had to go to the cafe to meet the guy. 

I reached the cafe in time and sat there. 

I ordered coffee and was waiting for the guy to come. I don't know his name. 

Wow !! I am the first girl who doesn't even know the name of her date. 

Excellent!!

" Hey !!" I heard someone's voice. I turned and looked at the man. He was an average looking man. 

I smiled and nodded. " Hi !!" 

" So you are Sriya." I nodded. 

" Myself Anand. Nice to meet you." I smiled. 

" One coffee please," Anand ordered. 

What should I ask? I don't even want to talk to him. He looks a bit creepy. 

" So Sriya tell me something about you." I smiled and started 

" Myself Sriya. You already know. I have done graduation in business. I live with my aunt and her daughter. About my profession, so I am working in a famous company. And nothing else " he nodded understanding. 

" So I hope from your side it will be a yes." I cleared my throat and said " can you please give me some minutes!? " He nodded. 

Should I say yes ?? Should I say no ?? But if I say no, I know Aarav will get to know about this and he will think that I love him. Do I love him?? 

No, I don't. I don't love him anymore. But Anand is not bad. He is kind. 

I think I should say yes. 

Yeah !! I should. 

I smiled and said " yes." He smiled brightly and said " from my side also it's a yes. I hope I will be a good husband." 

I sighed and nodded. I don't know what is gonna happen with my future ?? 

We talked a little and decided to go back to our home. 

I came out of the cafe but I am still confused. Did I do it right ?? 

I think yes. Oh god !! My head will burst thinking about this all. 

Suddenly a car came in front of me. The window slid down, and I saw none other than Aarav. He smiled and said, " are you done with your date ??" 

I sighed and said, " why do you care ??" 

He chuckled and said, " I don't care but as I was passing from here and as I saw you here I thought to give you a ride." 

I rolled my eyes and said " no need, I can walk. " 

" But it is already late and it is not safe to go all alone." 

I glared at him and said, " I will go on my own." He came out of the car and stood in front of me. 

" I said I will drop you. So I will drop you. No more arguments." He said and started dragging me with him. 

" Aarav I don't want to go." 

" You have to " 

He said and made me sit in the co-pilot seat. I sighed and sat there. I know there is no way I can fight with him. 

" So did you have something??" He said and started driving. 

" I don't want anything." He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. 

" Don't do that." 

" Okay tell me what do you want to eat." 

" Just drop me at my home " 

" Okay ." He shrugged and started driving.