❤️DITCHED ME ❤️

SRIYA'S POV-

I reached Aarav's mansion. It was really big and I could see there were so many guards present. I was feeling so uncomfortable . But I had to go .

Aarav I will not leave you. See just because of you , I have to do this all. Let me meet you and I will show you who I am .

I started moving inside but got stopped by one of the guards.

Oh god !!

He is scary !!

" Who are you ??" He asked me curiously. I gulped and spoke

" I…..Aarav..." I was so nervous and scared because of his looks.

" What??" He asked, raising his brows. I took a deep breath and spoke

" I am here to meet Aarav. Can I please go now ??" But he started laughing. Another security came and asked him what was happening here. The first guard told him and he too started laughing.

Now I am feeling so angry that I will kill him. Why the hell are they laughing ???

" Can I please go ??" I asked them, getting irritated.

" No you can't. He is busy." They told me shrugging their shoulders.

" In what work is he busy ??" I asked them, raising my brows. They looked at each other and one of them

" Who are you ??"

" His girlfriend. Now please let me go."

" Okay you can go but first we have to ask the master if he wants to meet you or not " I nodded and told the guard to ask.

After sometime he came back and told me to go but then again spoke " go straight and don't go anywhere else. " He is so rude. I nodded and started going inside.

I entered inside the mansion and saw a beautiful hall.

" Wow" was the only word that escaped from my mouth. I was so engrossed in looking here and there that I didn't notice a maid coming towards me.

" Ma'am !!" I looked at her and smiled a little. She too smiled politely at me .

" I ..." Before I could complete it she said "sir is waiting for you." I nodded and she told me to follow her . I started following her. Whole mansion was so beautiful. I was in awe looking at the mansion.

After some time we reached the hall. I looked at the person sitting on the head chair.

Aarav's father!!!

He smiled politely at me. I smiled back at him. I can see sadness present in his eyes. But I didn't see Aarav anywhere. I was looking here and there for Aarav but he was nowhere.

Suddenly I heard someone's throat clearing voice.

Oh shit!! How can I forget that Aarav's father is also here . I looked at him all embarrassed.

" So , you are here to.." before he could complete I spoke " to meet Aarav". He smiled and nodded.

" Sriya do you love him a lot ??"

What is he trying to say ?? Yes I love him more than anyone and anything. I nodded at him. He huffed and smiled faintly at me.

" Then please don't love him." I looked at him shocked. What is he trying to say ?? Don't love him??

" W...what??" I asked him. He turned serious and said " he is not made for you. You can get a  better man than him . "

" Sir, can you please let me talk to Aarav once. I need to talk to him. Please sir " I requested him with tears in my eyes. He sighed and said something which crushed all my hopes.

" He went abroad for further studies. You can't meet him."

I was so shocked that I didn't know when tears started flowing down my eyes. My whole life crashed.

He ditched me !!!

' I will never leave you Sri. Promise !!'

'you are only mine.'

'i love you Sriya'

What about those words ?? What about all those dreams ?? What about me Aarav?? You left me all alone. You gave me my voice, my happiness and then left me.

Why did you make me fall for you??

I crashed down on the floor crying. Suddenly someone started caressing my hair. I looked at the person. It was Aarav's father.

"Why did he ditched me ??" I asked him between my cries. I saw him all shocked.

" He never ditched you dear. " A dry chuckle left my mouth.

" Then can't he talk to me??" He sighed and nodded negatively.

Aarav I will never forgive you. You broke everything in one go. You didn't care about me. You didn't care about my heart. You didn't care about us.

Then why should I care for you?? Suddenly my head started spinning.

Shit!! What is happening to me??

" Sri dear , are you okay ??" I heard uncle saying something but before I could reply , I fainted.

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was spinning and aching a lot.

Aah!!!

Slowly I got up and looked at my surroundings. It was not my room. Where am I ??

" You are finally awake !!" It was uncle's voice. Slowly all the memories started flashing in my mind.

I came to his mansion , guards stopped me , the maid took me to Aarav's father's room, and he told me Aa..Aarav left me all alone.

Tears started brimming my eyes again.

" Dear, please don't cry again." I heard him consoling me.

Why am I here till now ??

I can't stay here anymore !! If I stay here for one second then I am sure I will not be able to forget him.

" I should leave " saying that I got up and started going. His father also didn't stop me.

I came out of the mansion. Now I can't control my tears. I burst into tears.

I can never forgive you Aarav !! Never!!

You broke me more than my Aunt and Kriti!!

I hate you Aarav Singhania !! I hate you !!!