❤️CARING AUNT❤️

SRIYA' S POV-

I reached back college and saw everyone standing near a tree . They saw me and smiled.

"Sri come here" they waved at me. I slowly walked towards them. Rehan asked me

" Sri , did you get to know anything related to Aarav??" But I didn't say anything. What should I say to them ?? I was controlling myself to not cry.

"Sriya, we are talking to you. Tell us." I wanted to say something but was scared if I burst into tears. 

"What the hell is this Sriya ?? Are you gonna tell us or not??" Now I can't control myself and burst into tears. They all were shocked seeing me crying.

"Sriya what happened to you??" Laxmi asked me worriedly. They all were consoling me but my heart was crying too much. How can he break my heart like this ??

I told them each and everything. They were shocked.

"How and why ??" Advik asked me .

" I don't know. I went to his mansion and his father told me. I am tired so I will meet you all later." Saying this I left from there.

As I reached home, I saw aunt and Kriti watching T.V. I walked to them and asked " what do you want for dinner ??"

They looked at me for sometime and then Aunt spoke " nothing. Go and rest. I will prepare something." I just nodded and left from there.

NITA'S POV( SRIYA'S AUNT)

What happened to this girl ?? Everyday she comes smiling but today her face is so dull. I wanted her to prepare dinner but seeing her face so sad , I decided to prepare the dinner on my own.

" Mom, why did you allow her to go to her room ?? I can't sleep hungry." I smiled at her and spoke

" Let me prepare dinner. Today I wanted to prepare dinner. " She just shrugged and again started watching the t.v.

I prepared something for the three of us.

Yes for Sriya too!!!

Even though I don't want to but okay I feel she is not that bad. I never want to hate her but after my sister and brother-in-law died I can't love her.

Yes I am greedy but not heartless !!

She was the reason for my sister's death. She…..

Leave it !! Why talk about the past ?? I served the food to Kriti and decided to go to Sriya's room. I don't want to but I think I should change a little.

I reached her room and knocked at the door. I hope she isn't asleep. I knocked again and she opened the door this time. She smiled a little at me but her eyes were bloodshot. She must have cried!!

I came inside and placed the food plate on the side table. I can see she was confused by this all.

I cleared my throat . She looked at me and asked " do you need anything aunt??" I nodded negatively.

"So??"

" Eat your dinner. " I said without looking at her. I can see she is shocked.

Did she think of me as some kind of evil?? But yes I am .

I looked at her. She was still not eating anything. I sighed and decided to feed her.

I took a morsel and kept it near her mouth. She looked at me shocked. I just rolled my eyes and signed her to eat. She started eating . I wanted to ask but how should I ask her ??

While I was thinking , I heard her voice " why are you doing this ??"

I sighed and said " don't think too high and eat if I am feeding you." She smiled a little at me and spoke

" You will also leave me like him." I was surprised by her behaviour.

" What are you trying to say ??" A tear escaped her eyes and she spoke sobbing

" Why does everyone leave me aunt ??" Keeping the plate at a side , I hugged her. Why am I behaving like this but I can't see her this much sad.

I used to be happy but today I can't see her crying like this.

" What happened ??" She told me everything sobbing.

" He left me all alone." I rubbed her back and consoled her.

He loved her. I saw love for her in Aarav's eyes. Why did he leave her?? 

" If he didn't want to continue , he could have told me. " I want to slap that boy but right now I have to console this girl.

This girl knows very well how to win someone's heart and maybe she did that with me too. She was and is still like my daughter .

" Okay sleep for now " . She nodded and slept.

It's okay if he left her but I will make sure to make her life happy from now on. I will change. I can't see her crying like this now. Maybe somewhere I still love her till now like my daughter.

I gently caressed her hair and left the room.

GUYS I AM TAKING A BREAK FOR A WEEK BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS. I WILL GIVE MANY UPDATES AFTER THAT.

I AM SURE YOU ALL WILL WAIT FOR ME .

DO GIVE YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT.

STAY SAFE

BYE