💖Proposed me 💖

SRIYA'S POV-

it's been a month since I and Aarav are together and if I say I don't love him so it will be a big lie because I really started to love him. His smile , laugh , hugs and forehead kisses really makes me happy. And like other girls I also started having crush on him.

Just let right time come and for sure I will ask him about being my boyfriend. But what if he didn't accept me ?? No Sriya don't think like this. He will surely accept you. 

As always I was coming out from college but someone stopped me and that someone was none other then Aarav. I saw everyone gathering around us and his friends were also among them. They all were smiling. I am really confused why everyone is smiling and then I looked at Aarav. He smiled widely and spoke

" Sri if I ask you something thing today will you give it to me ??" I was confused. What is he trying to say ?? I nodded and told him to ask. He smiled and sat on his knees and started

"You know , from the day I met you I started falling for you but not because of your heart. Because of your talent , smile and your boldness  I fell for you. Your smile makes my day and when you spoke for the first time  I was not able to control my happiness. I never knew  that I will fall in love with some girl and that girl is none other than you. Yeah Sriya , I love you. I really love you. You are my happiness. Will you be my girlfriend??"

I was Shocked listening to him.  He just proposed me. Tears were there in my eyes. I don't know how to control my happiness.  I don't know what to  say. I am so happy that words were not coming out from my mouth.

"Sriya say yes!! " Everyone was shouting.

"Don't you feel the same as me ??" I smiled and nodded and  finally spoke whispering

"Ye....Yeah I love you too Aarav" he smiled and hugged me.  I hugged him back. My happiness has no boundaries.  After mom and dad died, he is the only one because of whom I am  happy today.

"Promise me we will be together no matter what. " I asked him hugging tightly.

"Promise !!" I smiled between my tears. After so many years all the happiness in my life has arrived.  I don't know how to thank god.

We broke the hug and everyone started clapping and hooting. I started blushing because of these people teasing. His friends were really teasing me so much. 

"So finally the most handsome boy of college is no more single. " Rehan spoke and everyone spoke ....no no ....shouted yes.  I smiled and he too smiled looking at me.

"Hey why don't you and Sriya spend sometime alone. " I blushed listening to what they spoke.  Why they like to tease me this much ??

"Okay fine. But you all please stop teasing Sriya and me. " And everyone started laughing.

Finally , they all went to there work and I was also going to the park when a Lamborghini stopped In front of me and it was of none other than Aarav. He opened the glass of car and spoke

"My girlfriend can't go by walking. So come and sit inside" isn't he behaving like those over possessive boyfriend.  I just rolled my eyes and spoke while trying my best to hide my smile

"Why ?? I mean this is not the first time I am going by my own so I think right now also I can go. " He smiled a little and spoke

"Okay fine !! You won !! Now could you please come inside , I want to take you somewhere. " I nodded and sat inside.

"Where are we going ??" He just smiled. I know he is not gonna tell me so I started looking outside.

After sometime , we finally reached. But before I could move , he held my hand and blindfolded me.