❤️Pleasure❤️

AMAIRA'S POV -

Advik came home and sat on the sofa but was shocked to not see Shivanya home till now. Mostly she reaches before him then what happened today??

Somewhere, he was not feeling comfortable. He decided to call Shivanya but then he remembered that he don't have her number. He rubbed his temples and decided to wait.

After thirty minutes,

Till now also, she is not home. He was now worried for her. He decided to go to her college and see if she is there or not.

After some time he reached her college and asked the security "can you please tell if Shivanya Reddy is still there in college or not ?? She is not home till now"

Guard asked the staff but they said that she already left College. Till this time, Advik is sweating. All those scary thoughts occupied his mind.

Then he remembered that his mom has her contact number. He called her mother and asked, " mom do you have Shivanya's number ??"

"Yes, I have !! Why ?? Is it something important" he took a  deep breath and told her everything. His mother gave him, Shivanya's number. He was about to call her but he heard a doorbell voice. He immediately opened the gate and saw Shivanya talking to someone on call happily.

This triggered his anger. She looked at him and smiled and came inside.

"Shivanya!!" He shouted making her flinch.

"I will call you later!! Yeah okay," she disconnected the call and looked at him angrily.

"Why the hell you shouted??" She spoke angrily.

"Where the hell were you ?? Do you even know that someone is worried for you or waiting for you!?? do you know how much I was worried for you ?? You know, All those scary thoughts occupied my mind. " She was confused listening to him.

"I went to one of my friend's house to explain her one topic." He took a deep breath and rubbed his face with palms.

"At least you should have informed me. " He spoke in a low voice. She smiled seeing his concern for her.

"Why are you worried about me ??" She asked trying to suppress her smile. He looked at her and then spoke

"I...I actually ..." He also didn't know why he is behaving like this.

"Okay you are back, so go and change. Today I have to cook so I am going. " He spoke and went to the kitchen. A bright smile appeared on her face.

She went to her room to change her clothes. After getting fresh, she came inside the kitchen and sat on the Counter.

"So Mr Advik was worried for his enemy !! " She smirked. He looked at once but then diverted his gaze and again started cooking.

"Advik !! I am talking to you !" She spoke but he just ignored her question.

"I prepared French toast, Pasta and ....." Before he could speak further, Shivanya kept her finger on his lips. She was so close to him that her bosoms were touching his chest. Suddenly, Advik's heartbeat increased. She gently removed her finger and spoke coming near to his ear

"Tell me why you were so worried ??" He took a deep breath to control himself and spoke

"Mom would have killed me if something had happened to you "she smiled and whispered

"Your mom was worried or you !!" She asked slowly keeping her hands on his shoulder and his hands directly went towards her waist.

"Tell me what you feel for me ??" She asked him seductively. He took a deep breath and spoke