❤️TALKS AND TAKING HER HOME ❤️

SRIYA'S POV-

He kissed me !!!!

That was something unexpected . But really when he kissed me , something started happening inside me . I ran from there but with a smile

I reached my class and started searching for Laxmi. She was sitting at the corner seat and was reading some book.

I came near her and tapped her shoulder . She smiled at me. I too smiled at her.

" Are you feeling okay toady " I took my mobile out and typed. She saw and then smiled and said.

" Yes , today I am fine. Thank you for asking " I smiled and sat beside her. I will ask abou her and Aditya after the class. Please god give me courage to ask her.

After this, Professor came and started teaching. I tried concentrating on my work but everytime that kiss comes in my mind. I looked at Laxmi , she was also lost in some thoughts. Maybe , thoughts of Aditya.

Finally after sometime , the class got over and we started moving towards canteen. She was talking very less today and here I am hell nervous to even ask her. We reached canteen and ordered our lunch.

I took a deep breathe and then typed all my feelings and then showed her. She was confused but took it and started reading. Actually I wrote that

" Laxmi I know what happened yesterday at the party was wrong but , is there something there between you and Aditya. I know it's a personal question but then also you can share with me. I don't want to see you this quiet. "

Her facial expression was neutral . There was no emotion present on her face which scared me. Angry Laxmi is far better than this silent Laxmi . I think she don't want to share. I took my mobile and typed .

" I am sorry . It's fine I know it is your personal issue but please don't be angry from me. I don't want any answers " and showed it to her. She read it and then smiled. She took a deep breathe and said

" He is my ex boyfriend " I was shocked hearing that. I mean Aditya had an ex girlfriend and that too she is none other than Laxmi. She looked down and said

" We both broke up after our school ended. We broke up because of me only " I was shocked listning that they both are ex.

I just did a sign asking " why" . She smiled and started telling.

" We were childhood friends . From childhood , we were in same class and I liked him a lot. And the same goes with him. But as we were underage , so it was difficult for us to be together. When were in tenth class , he proposed me. I was so happy that I accepted his proposal.

We always used to be together , eat together , talk. Everything was okay when a girl name Tiara joined our school. She was very beautiful. Even if I don't want to say but Aditya was attracted to her.

I thought she will stay away from him but you know what we think never happens in real life. Slowly , she started talking to him and they both became friends. I never liked that. I wanted Aditya wholly for me only. But that Tiara never left our side .

One day I wanted to talk to him alone about studies and all but she came there also, which pissed me to the core. But I kept my mouth shut. They both were laughing, hugging , smiling. And I was not able to control so I shouted on them saying that he is cheating me.

We had a huge fight that day because of Tiara. And at the end they both became a team and I became alone. I broke up with him. I left that school because I never want to see there faces. I thought he will stop but he didn't.