❤️Party-3❤️

ADVIK'S POV-

Everyone was busy with themselves doing party. so I decided to go towards the bar and take some drinks.

Oh , I am sorry I forgot to tell you about myself . I am Advik Kumar and I am Aarav's friend from childhood. My dad and mom died in an accident when I was five years .

I don't like to talk much. But when it comes to ragging and all , so I have to help this Aarav. I am happy for Aarav as he chooses Sriya for him. but what if Sriya didn't accepts him ??

when I was thinking something , I Suddenly saw a girl wearing a sexy red saree coming here. But not towards me. she went towards the Bar and asked for soft drink.

By the way she looks beautiful with black hair and brown eyes. And her cheeks , I want to bite them !!!

Wait ! What I am thinking ?? I don't even know her and here I am thinking this non sense.

When I was lost in my thoughts , someone tapped my shoulder. and that someone was none other than that beautiful girl.

I looked at her!!

" Yes!!" I spoke. She made an annoying face and spoke

" Can you stop staring me !!" Was I staring her?? I don't know , I mean I was lost in my thoughts that I even forgot that what I was doing .

I looked at her and spoke softly

" I am sorry " she nodded and said with neutral face

" You should be " And after saying this she went from here.

How rude !!

No , not rude but Ms Rude. Who is she ?? I mean I have not seen her anywhere. I just shrugged my thoughts . Then I saw Rehan and Aadhya so I decided to go towards them .

As I reached them , I saw Rehan as always teasing Aadhya and Aadhya scolding him.

They look perfect !!

I mean they are like Tom and Jerry couple.

" Again , you both started fighting !!" I said rolling my eyes. Aadhya made some unknown face towards me and this Rehan laughed seeing her.

" Fighting!! Like seriously !! I never fights but this Rehan always has to make me angry , what should I do ??" She said looking at him angrily. But he just smiled at her.

How this girl tolerates him !! God knows!!

" By the way who was that girl ??" Rehan asked smirking at me.

Oh god !! How they knows about that girl ??

One second , how do I know who she is ?? I looked here and there awkwardly. I know I don't have any answer. I just smiled at them.

" Yes bro please tell about her !! Is she your girlfriend ??" Aadhya asked. Wait !!

I don't even know her name and they are making her my girlfriend . I looked at them annoyingly. But before I could speak , she ran towards Sri and Aarav who were somewhat looked worried.

" Rehan stop your girlfriend??" I spoke . He raised his eyebrows and asked

" Girlfriend?? Who ?? She ?? My girlfriend" without giving him answer I ran towards her. I saw her telling something to them . What all she said ??

I reached to them and started breathing hard because of running. Both Aarav and Sri looked at me smiling teasingly.

" Bro tell her name atleast ??" Said Aarav. What the hell!!

I don't know her and they are making a stranger my girlfriend.

" No one is my girlfriend !!" I told them irritatingly.

" And you Aadhya, stop your nonsense!! She was just asking me about the way to the washroom " I lied as I can't tell them the reality.

" Hmmm" they three hummed . I became more embarrassed by there looks.

Aaaahhhhhh!! That girl!!

I want to kill her !!

" Okay but if I see you both together again then be ready Advik " Aadhya said smirking and went from there.

What the hell is she !!

I just gave her a fake tight lipped smile.

I looked at Aarav and Sriya. They were still worried about something !!

I decided to ask them about this .

" Aarav , why are you worried ??" I asked him curiously. He looked at Sriya. She nodded at him.

Then he told me everything ( what happened with Aditya and Laxmi )

But she is also a fresher only. Then why did he pulled that stunt.

Then I looked at Sri and then Aarav. Aarav also looked at me . He smirked as he got to know what I am trying to say . Then we both looked at Sri smirking.

She looked at us questioningly and gave us sign saying " what "

we both started laughing. And then we looked at her. She gulped and again did a sign saying " what "

We both told her our plan . She looked at us doing a sign saying " no"

" Please Sri " Aarav pleaded. But she was not listening to him.

" Please Sri " we both made puppy faces and at the end we won the game.

She nodded

After sometime finally the party got over. But I didn't saw her again.

Who was she ???

__________________&______________

(You can follow me on insta. Author_amaira)

I hope you liked the chapter. Do give your comments and stars .

Thank you

Have a nice day

Bye