❤️let's see how this marriage happens❤️

SRIYA'S  POV-

I woke up and saw my aunt talking to someone on call happily. Maybe her friend !!

I packed my stuffs for office and was about to leave but stopped after hearing Aunt calling me 

" Sri , dear I have to talk to you about something important. Please sit for a while "

" Aunt, I have to leave early today. You know I have to start working for another company from today. "

She sighed and said " just five minutes dear."

I nodded and sat there quietly. Maybe something very important!!

She sat beside me and held my hands gently. She smiled nervously at me and said

" Dear, I was talking to one of my friends today." I nodded and told her to continue.

" She was asking for your hand for her son. " I was shocked for a second but then composed myself and said " so what did you say to her ??"

" I said I will talk to you and then I will answer them "

I nodded. " Okay aunt , I am going. Take care " I said and was about to leave but stopped again when she said " I hope your response will be positive, Sriya."

I just nodded and mouthed a bye. I came out and booked a cab. After sometime the cab came , I sat and was busy thinking about what my aunt said.

Should I agree ?? But I haven't met him either. I think I should say yes after meeting him.

But what about Aarav ?? Wait!!

Let him go to hell , why do I care ??

I released a sigh and started looking out. I have to meet him so many times  now.

Ahhh!! This is not done !!

I don't want to cry . It's okay Sri, don't talk to him much. Talk only if needed. I said to myself.

I reached his company and then started moving inside. I saw a receptionist there.

" Hello!! " I greeted her politely. She smiled back and greeted me back.

" Yes , do you need any help ??" I told her that I have to go to the head department. She told me to go to the top floor.

As I reached there I saw no cabin. Wait !! She told me only the top floor . Right ??

I saw no one there and suddenly I got a message on my mobile.

" Come to the ceo cabin." It was from an unknown number. But I know it was from him .

Aarav Singhania !!

Uhhhh!!!!!

I decided to go back. There's no stairs and only a lift. I pressed the button but nothing happened. J again pressed the button but again nothing happened.

Suddenly I got a message again !!

" Stop your stupid games and come to the cabin now."

Why am I scared ?? I will also see who he is !!!

I took a deep breath and started moving towards the ceo cabin and after reaching there I gently pushed the door and saw Aarav sitting there on the ceo chair with his leg on table and his eyes on me.

He is looking scary !! Not to forget hot too !!

" Wh..why have you called me ??" I asked him. He smirked and said " to spend time with my girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes and said with an irritating look " who the hell is your girlfriend ??"

" You , my baby."

" Stop calling me baby and tell me where my cabin is. I have to start my work."

He stood up from the chair and started taking steps towards me.

Oh god !! 

I gulped and started moving back. But got stopped because of the wall. I was sandwiched between him and the wall.

" You have to work with me Princess."

" I ..I am working with you only. But where is my cabin" he chuckled and said " with my in my cabin"

I was about to push him but he held my hand tightly and pulled me towards him .

What is this man is upto ??

" Don't try to push me away. You have to work for a lifetime with me."

Suddenly tears started flowing out from my eyes but he didn't leave my hand.

" Leave me Mr Singhania!!"

" Never Sri !!" He said . I was not able to control myself and shouted at him.

" Leave me Aarav !! I am gonna get married. You are no one to me."

He looked at me all shocked. Oh god !!

Why did I say that ?? Shit!!

He held my hands tightly and said " when ??"

I gulped " soon"

" You know you are mine from the day we met . Then why did you say yes ??" He said angrily.

" It's my life , it's my wish !!"

I said and pushed him. I was about to leave his cabin but stopped hearing him laugh devilishly.

" You think I will allow you to get married to anyone ??" He asked me, smirking.

" Let me also see how you gonna stop the marriage !!" I said . He chuckled and replied back " baby, I can marry you right now but I like dramas. Let's see how this marriage happens ??"

He said and that scared me. How can I forget that he is a mafia king !!!

Shit !!

Another mistake !!!

Without saying anything I left his cabin. I have to think about this marriage. I can't marry him . He has totally changed !!

ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW