❤️YOU ARE MINE❤️

SRIYA'S POV-

I came out from the washroom after crying my heart out. I directly went to my cabin and sat on my seat.

"May I come in??" I heard Laxmi's voice . I looked at her face . She asked, raising her brows. I nodded. She came inside and sat on the couch beside me.

" I am sorry, Sriya!!" She spoke looking down. I smiled faintly and asked her " why are you sorry??"

"I should have not suggested that the boss make you the presenter." I smiled and spoke gulping my tears which were threatening to come out anytime

" It's not your fault. I was Destined to meet him. By hook or by crook. So I met him. You should not apologize." She rubbed my shoulder and looked at me apologetically .

"Um...Sriya, I want to say something. I mean the boss has told me to tell you." I sighed and told her to tell me .

"You have to work with Aarav for one month." I looked at her and nodded.

"From when??"

"From tomorrow." I sighed and nodded.

" Okay."

"Sri , after a week it's Adhya's engagement and Shivanya's engagement. Will you be able to join??"

I nodded at her. I don't know if i should be happy or i should be sad. My heart is beating like a drum.

"Laxmi , I am tired. So I am leaving early today. Please inform sir about it. I will report to Singhania directly tomorrow." She nodded and left from here.

I packed all my stuff and reached the parking area. I booked a taxi and was waiting for it to come when suddenly another car came . It was a black luxurious car.

Who is this ??

The door of the driver seat opened and a person whom I never wanted to meet came into my view.

Aarav Singhania!!

I started walking and stood a little away from the car. I saw Aarav coming towards me but I didn't glance at him for once also.

"Sriya" he called me but i ignored him.

"I need to talk to you. "

"I don't want to talk to you Mr Singhania." I spoke but my eyes were not on him.

"Sriya please, i want to clear all the misunderstandings with you."

" Sorry but I don't think there is something left to clear so please stay away from me ."

" Okay , at least let me drop you."

"No, I will go on my own. My taxi is about to arrive. "

" Sriya, don't make me angry. I have to talk to you."

This time I looked at him angrily and said " don't make you angry or are you the one who is making me angry. Don't think that I will forgive you."

"Okay fine don't forgive me but atleast listen to me once."

"Speak!!" I spoke, controlling my urge to shout at him.

" Can we talk alone. Please Sriya."

" Why alone ?? You can tell me here."

Suddenly he held my arm tightly and dragged me to his car.

" Leave me Aarav." I spoke but he pushed me inside the co-pilot seat. I was trying to open the door but no way I was able to.

" I have locked the door so don't try to open it because it will not get open."

" Idiot!!" I muttered. I saw him smiling which made me more angry.

He started driving and I was looking outside the car. Where is he taking me ??

Is he gonna kidnap me ?? Oh shit !!

" Where are you taking me ??" I asked him, gulping my saliva.

" I am not gonna kidnap you so don't worry."

Did I say that too loud ?? Uhhhh!!

" No you didn't say it too loud. It's just that I can read your mind very well."

I rolled my eyes at him and again started looking outside. After around an hour we reached a cafe which was made on the mountain. The scenery was beautiful.

As it is Dehradun, the scenery is very beautiful here.

I came out from the car and he also came out.

" Come !!" I started following him like a lost puppy and after some time we were finally sitting on our seats. He ordered my favorite cappuccino.

So he still remembers !!

" Sriya I never wanted to leave you but circumstances made me like this. '' I wasn't looking at him but was listening to him.

"Are you listening??"

"Speak. I am listening!!"

He continued " Sriya i am a Mafia king's son and now the current Mafia king. "

Oh god !! He is a Mafia !!

" I left everything at that time because of the training. I didn't want you to be in danger. "

I still didn't look at him and continued drinking my cappuccino. He sighed and continued

" I love you, Sri. I never wanted you to be in danger so I had no option rather than leaving you."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving ??" Finally I spoke this time.

" Sriya, I thought you would leave me." I chuckled dryly and spoke

" So now I will not leave you Aarav??" I looked at him finally and spoke.

" I will not allow you to leave me, Sriya."

" Not allow me to!!! You were the one who left me all alone and now you are the only one who wants me back. Did you think of me as some kind of puppet ??" I was trying my best to not shout at him.

" Sriya , I had no choice. My dad gave me two choices. First Was to leave you and take the throne and other was to leave everything and live with you. My mom always wanted me to take the throne. "

"Then why are you here Aarav?? Forget me ."

" I can't  Sri. I tried but I couldn't. I love you so much. I can't live without you."

" Same was my condition Aarav when you left me. I cried the whole night but you didn't come to console me. Why are you here now ?? Let me tell you one thing. I would never have a problem with your identity because I loved you from my heart. But if you think so low of me then let it be. Go and find someone good for you. "

I had tears in my eyes but I was trying my best to not cry.

" Sri, I never thought like that. I loved you truly. I know I should have talked to you but I am sorry, please forgive me. And about leaving you so it is not possible. I love you and you are mine. I can't live without you . I can't leave you ."

I looked at him and said " you have to Aarav Singhania."

"S…" i interrupted and spoke

" Aarav, I want to go back home. I have thousands of hours of work. " He sighed and nodded.

We both sat in the car and he started driving. After some time he dropped me . I was about to go but he held my hand and stopped me. I was confused but his next move shocked me. He  pecked my lips .

I left from there with tears in my eyes. I went directly to my room without hearing Aunt and Kriti.

I laid on my bed and let my tears fall.

He is mad !! But this time I will not go to him. What if he leaves me again ??

No , I can't let that happen.

DO GIVE YOUR VOTE AND COMMENTS . GUYS NOW I WILL UPDATE ONLY WHEN I WILL GET ATLEAST 20 VOTES.

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR VOTES BUT NOW ITS ENOUGH. I NEED VOTES .