❤️ Punishment ❤️

PAST

SRIYA'S POV-

I went to my room and laid on the bed. How will be able to converse with my friends? what reason will I give when I will not be able to speak. 

By thinking these all I slept.

NEXT MORNING -

I went to college but I am confused if I should go to terris or not.  I was thinking only when I bumped with someone and that someone is non-other than Aarav. Oh shit !! what is he doing here ??

he smirked at me but I ignored him. 
" come to the terris within 5 minutes " Who is he to tell me ?? I will not go.  And I am not interested in going.

I directly went to my class and met Laxmi.  She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

" Hey, Sriya!! what happened to you ??" how should I tell her, I don't have anything by which I can converse to her. I just smiled at her.

" Sri your phone is also not with you, then how will you converse ??" I looked at her. She smiled and gave me her phone.

how sweet of you  !!

Then I typed and told her everything that happened to me. She was shocked and angry listening to me.

She was, again and again, saying that she will kill my aunt and all.

then after some time the professor came and started teaching. We all were concentrating on studies when suddenly Aarav came inside and then also to me. 

Professor was also confused by his behaviour.  Oh god !! he was angry. is he angry because of me? 

no, no, no !! please god !!

" I told you but you never listen to me huh !!" I gulped my saliva because of fear.

he hold my hand and took me out. Oh god, what is he up to !!

he took me to the terris. 

" Why didn't you come ??" he asked me but I just looked down. he rubbed his eyes and again roared

" I asked you something " oh god why the hell is he behaving like this.  I mean, we met only three-time and he is behaving like a typical boyfriend.

Tears came into my eyes. I don't know why but no one except Kriti and Jaanvi Aunt shouted at me.

He suddenly pulled me towards him and said softly

" Why are you crying ?? And just  answer me once by typing only !!" I looked at him then did a sign to give me his mobile. 

he was confused but then he understood and gave his mobile to me. 

I typed that I don't have my mobile as it is broken.

He read it and then cupped my face.  Why is he affecting me ??

" Will you be my friend " no and never I can become his friend?  he is a scary person, how can I become his friend.

I just shook my head in no. He sat and smirked at me.

"I think I should tell you one thing that the cafe in which you work is owned by my father " I was shocked listening to him.

Did he mean to say indirectly that he will make sure that I will get fired if I don't become his friend? 

I gulped.

" I think you got to know what I am trying to say " how can he know what I am thinking !!!

I have no choice.  I can't leave this job otherwise aunt will not leave me. 

With tears in my eyes, I nodded. 

" that's good, so now you can go to your class " I nodded and went to my class. 

As I reached there I saw Aditya( Aarav's friend) holding Laxmi's hand.  She was scolding him but he was not listening to her. 

" Why do you worry for me ??" She asked him but before he could answer, Aditya saw me and left her hand. 

" I will see you later " he warned and went from there.

Laxmi saw me and smiled. I signalled her to give her mobile

" What happened between you both " I typed. 

" Nothing Sri he is a jerk, leave him and tell me why Aarav took you with him like this in between the class " 

I told her everything. She was so angry that she wanted to kill him but I calmed her and again typed.

"let's go to the canteen"

" Sri you go today, I am a little busy, I will come later !" why is she behaving like this. 

I just shrugged and started going to the canteen When I was collecting my meal someone tapped my shoulder and it was none other than Aadhya. 

I smiled at her.

" Hey you are alone here !!"  she asked me.  I nodded and asked for her mobile.  But before I could take it, someone came and gave me a mobile phone.  I looked at Aadhya, she was also confused. 

__________________________________

so who could have sent the mobile to her ???? can u guess. 

And do give your comments.  I hope you all will like it. 

Thank You

Have A Nice Day

Bye