❤️Terris❤️

PAST ----

SRIYA'S POV-

I am really confused like why this senior was introducing his friends to me.

I thought he will give me some kind of punishment but he just to go and do whatever I was doing .

" how rude that senior is !!I want to kill him with my own hands. " I smiled to what she said. I took my mobile out and typed what I was feeling and showed her.

" Yes you are right , why he introduced his friends to you"

we both shrugged our thoughts and went to the canteen .

" Sri if you don't mind I will drop you at your work " I saw the time. Yes it is already late ,I have to reach there early.

I nodded in yes. She smiled and we went to my workplace that is cafe . My boss is not arrogant , he is sweet as he knows my condition so he always tries to help me .

AARAV'S POV-

I reached at the mansion and went inside. I saw dad talking to someone on call. He looked at me and told me to sit.

I sat there at the seat and was waiting for him to disconnect the call .

After sometime , he disconnected the call and looked at me. and spoke

" Aarav I want you to first stop this ragging and all and secondly , we are not like a middle class people who roams here and there. And thirdly and lastly , I want you to reveal your identity in college so that everyone is scared of you " I am totally pissed listening to what he said.

I don't want to reveal my identity. I mean its not like I am scared , its just I like to live a simple life and everyone thinks me like them.

" Dad I am sorry but I am not gonna do that . Please I am very happy with the life I am living and why suddenly you want me to reveal my identity " he looked at me and took a deep breathe then spoke

" son , I know and its fine if you don't want to reveal it today but you have to reveal it some or other day. " yes he is right but for now I am not gonna reveal it.

I nodded and went from there. I directly went to the nearby cafe and sat there.

" Waiter " I shouted.

when the waiter came , I gave her my order but the waiter was none other then Sriya.

wait!!! what is she doing here??

she was about to go when I stopped her

" stop " I said.

She stopped and looked towards me. I think she has also not seen me ,so she was also shocked.

"what you are doing here ??" I asked narrowing my eyes. She gulped and typed

" I am here because of my job"
I rubbed my forehead and told her to sit there. She denied and it made me more angry.

" I said sit " I shouted . Everyone knows me here so no one dared to say anything.

she immediately sat there. I again asked her

" why you work here ??" she gave me a look "what the hell are you asking " ..

" I mean I don't think your salary will be good enough " she again started typing .

After sometime she showed her mobile to me .it was written

" what is your problem and why should I tell anything to you and I am happy with whatever I have . so mind your business " I smirked and looked at her and then spoke

" meet me at the terris of college building " and went from there.

SRIYA'S POV-

what the hell just happened now ?? I gulped . I mean he just warned me and it scared me to hell .

I went back home after completing my work. I rang the door bell and Jaanvi Aunt opened the door .

" you know what's the time " I just kept my head down as I don't want to say anything . This happens almost everyday.

I took my mobile and was about to type but she throwed it. Tears came in my eyes. My mobile was just like my voice. I looked at her. She held me by my hairs and it was paining like hell.

" you bitch why the hell you are late . Oh you would be with some men " her words directly pierced my heart. She was not like this when mom and dad were there but after they left me , she became like this .

she slapped me. I started crying.

" go and prepare something for dinner and as you are late so no food for today " she said and went from there.

I went to the kitchen and prepared something for her. today I just ate a sandwich .

but I believe in god. He will definitely save me.

PRESENT

I still remember those days. They were just most difficult time of mine.

Thinking about those days , still tears comes in my eyes.

suddenly my phone started ringing. it was from Aarav.

" hello " I spoke.

" Baby I am sorry I will not be able to come home today because of work load. " I know he has many works. So I just said okay and told him to have his dinner on time.

Again I started looking in my album.

______________________________

Actually I am really busy today so I will update a long chapter tommorow.

Do give your comments.

Thank you

Have a nice day