Chapter 3

Ji Wang looked into the rearview mirror, Xiang Xiaoxu smiled, and reluctantly said: "Don't panic, I am more afraid of losing money than you."

Xiaoxu breathed a sigh of relief, holding the steering wheel and joking: "Brother, have you eaten yet, do you want to eat before going to shoot?"

Ji Wang didn't have the slightest appetite, he shook his head and continued to read the script. His eyes fell on the starring list again, and Qi Boyan appeared in front of him with three words.

Just like destined in the dark, I first saw Qi Boyan's concert in the bar, then received the bottle of perfume, and then I would meet the deity.

His life is like a third-rate script written by a screenwriter, bloody.

Turning to the content he was about to play, Ji Wang suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. He is going to play a masked assassin and fall in love with the heroine of mv at first sight.

The content to be deduced is not very much, after all, it is a supporting role, and the highlight is on Qi Boyan.

The content of mv is also very simple. Past and present, Qi Boyan fell in love with the daughter of a criminal as a general. The assassin he played was the cannon fodder sent by the enemy of the criminal to assassinate the heroine.

The role of existence is to add fire to the feelings of the hero and heroine, and to kill the heroine because of love and hatred, causing the hero and heroine to only meet in modern times.

Ji Wang closed the script. I don't know if Qi Boyan's taste has deteriorated, or the fans now eat it. Qi Boyan was a rebellious rock boy when he debuted, who knows that he still shoots this kind of MV.

Half an hour later, the car stopped outside the crew and Ji Wang was greeted into the crew's dressing room. When the makeup artist saw Ji Wang, his eyes lit up. After that, he simply put on some makeup on Ji Wang and let him He changed clothes.

Ji Wang's role is masked, and the faceless dress makes Ji Wang feel a lot easier.

Soon, Ji Wang realized that he was thinking too much. Even if he participated in Qi Boyan's mv shooting, it didn't mean he could see Qi Boyan.

His scenes only need to shoot a few clips with the heroine at the end. Most of them are martial arts scenes of his alone, filmed by the deputy director. The protagonist Qi Boyan is still recording the show in other places.

Ji Wang hung Wei Ya, wearing a heavy dark leather coat, flying around in the woods over and over again, with small cuts on his hands and feet.

This kind of thing hardly hurts Ji Wang, who is used to acting. After the assistant director called out the card, Xiao Xu ran over and handed him a drink and a small fan: "Brother, it's hot, let's drink water!"

Ji Wang shook his head dullly, his gaze swept around, and there was no Qi Bo said, but he seemed a little bit ridiculous.

The deputy director called Ji Wang over. He was very satisfied with Ji Wang's performance and asked him to take a rest first and then call him later.

Ji Wang went down and waited beside him.

He does not have a nanny car and can only rest in the dressing room. He opened the script again, and some pictures were inserted in the script, which were pictures of Qi Boyan's fixed makeup.

In the photo, Qi Boyan's long hair was tied up, and the crimson cloak was on his body. The setting sun fell on his half of his body. Even the light seemed to favor him a little bit. He looked solemn and strong. His eyes were like looking through the lens, looking straight into the photo. In the hearts of people.

Ji Wang's eyes paused on the photo for a few seconds before passing quickly.

Although acting is a mess for him, Ji Wang is a person who is serious about his work. The directors who have used him say that he is good, and occasionally he will call Ji Wang to his crew to help him out. The supporting role played.

Ji Wang didn't refuse anyone who came, but Sister Hong was very angry about this. Every time Ji Wang persuaded Sister Hong, don't have trouble with Qian.

Suddenly the director's assistant opened the curtain of the dressing room: "Mr. Ji, I will be at you soon, get ready."

Ji Wang quickly put on makeup, pulled on the mask, and walked out of the dressing room to the shooting location.

In fact, Ji Wang was already a bit stunned, so much so that he didn't notice the faint restlessness around him, which was much stronger than before.

The director behind the monitor has changed.

The leading female actor who shouldn't appear in this scene is making up.

There was a gentle sound of horseshoe not far away, and Ji Wang watched silently while holding the script.

Until he dropped the decorative buckle on his belt, and was picked up by something, Ji Wang turned his head in confusion, and the shadow of a man and a horse shrouded him tall.

If you walked out of the stills, but not more solemn than the stills, the man came with an impeccable exquisite face, lazy and provocative eyes, riding a horse, holding his belt with a spear in his hand, and looking at him condescendingly.

Ji Wang felt that his expression should be ridiculous. Fortunately, even when it was the hottest, he didn't take off his face mask.

Qi Boyan's gun head pressed against the leather belt on Ji Wang's waist, and lightly resisted: "You are in the way."